Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to say this

The NBA figured out how to defend Simmons

That may be true but he still had 16 8 and 8 last night. I'm not ready to assume we've seen the end of his development. He got exposed at times by arguably the best coach in the NBA. Hopefully he uses it as an opportunity to get better.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He made some mistakes. He’ll be fine, even if they get swept. My issue is mostly with Brown.

Comment

an ability to shoot from outside would be nice

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
        The NBA figured out how to defend Simmons
        I'm told that some basketball players have that skill, unlike Fimmons and Sulkz.
        DB

Comment

You have no issue with Tatum running a train on the Sixers d while fultz is playing with vr goggles on the bench?

Comment

Lol. The rest of the league for months has been

doing what Boston has done in the series.
            Boston just does it better than most other teams.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Pure inexperience by the Sixers in all 3 games

The 21 pt lead chicken choke job the other night was a prime example

Comment

We're talking Simmons here ... not Colangelo.

Or is your patience at a level where you're also of a mind to release Simmons because he put a rebound back up when a high school player knows to keep possession and run the clock?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  We're talking Simmons here ... not Colangelo.

Or is your patience at a level where you're also of a mind to release Simmons because he put a rebound back up when a high school player knows to keep possession and run the clock?
                  Was it impolite of me to bring up Colangelo when someone was naming villains not named Simmons? Is that too far of a leap for slag?

Comment

Working...
                  X