I think ( whitch is'nt good)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think ( whitch is'nt good)

The pats trolls will be a little more classy then the queens.

Don’t bet on it

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
    The pats trolls will be a little more classy then the queens.
    But I wonder if the players on the patriots might take being in the SB for granted and think that it’s automatically theirs by just showing up.
    DB

Comment

Except that the two guys who don’t even take it for granted are Brady and Belichick, and the rest of them know that the tape doesn’t lie and if they don’t bust their humps they will be in Cleveland or Tampa next year.

Comment

I think a lot of people, myself included, were surprised by yesterday's blowout. The Pats won't get blown out - If the birds have any chance of winning, it's going to be a tough 60 minute game.

Comment

There is zero chance that Brady will poop his pants the way Keenum did. This has to be 60 minutes of balls to the wall defense. At least there’s no chance of Doug going conservative the way Hackett and Shanahan did.

Comment

yup

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            There is zero chance that Brady will poop his pants the way Keenum did. This has to be 60 minutes of balls to the wall defense. At least there’s no chance of Doug going conservative the way Hackett and Shanahan did.
            I said when the playoffs started we needed 12 quarters of great D and mistake free Foles. That's down to 4 - although I think we probably need a little out of Foles or the run game. Get to Brady and Keep it away from Brady is the name of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              I said when the playoffs started we needed 12 quarters of great D and mistake free Foles. That's down to 4 - although I think we probably need a little out of Foles or the run game. Get to Brady and Keep it away from Brady is the name of the game.
              Let's fuck him up.

Release the dogs.
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

A LITTLE WHAT OUT OF FOLES?
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The Patsies defense has trouble stopping anybody, so I expect the Iggs to have no problem scoring. Obviously, the key to the game is to stop pretty boy Brady.

Comment

I don't think the pats offense goes limp like the queens

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    A LITTLE WHAT OUT OF FOLES?
                    Foles is going to need to lead a few drives to scores. Obviously, he can do it and the queens D is way more talented than the patsies, but he's still got to do it and BB is the master.

Comment

Foles is going to need to lead a few drives to scores. Obviously, he can do it and the queens D is way more talented than the patsies, but he's still got to do it and BB is the master.
                      OK, GOTCHA.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X