Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's right boys. After 13 years away, Sellen is coming to a gayte.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right boys. After 13 years away, Sellen is coming to a gayte.

Put your party pants on! Wooooo!!! Let's reveal those Atlantans for the CONS that they are.

Party pants?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yes. The clothing that’s always around your mom’s ankles.

Comment

Oh shit batch!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Party pants?
          The special pants you wear to a party. The ones you always have a great time when you are wearing them.

Comment

LOOKIN FWD TO DOIN A GOBBLE GOBBLE WITH YA.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Be good to see you. Don't forget to hang your thong in the bus as memoribilla.

Comment

Yeah its been a lot of years since that gayte!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Don't forget to hang your thong in the bus as memoribilla.
                  Oh Damn, i didn't know that was a tradition! I'm all over it for this gayte!

Comment

I will stop by just to say RTR!!!

Comment

Way to go!
                      Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X