Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the Foreskins

and the LT.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

As much as I dislike their name and the ridiculous mental contortions people make to legitimize it, I honestly don't think it's the government's job to force the change.

Comment

I tend to agree with this ... and the League should fix it.

Unfortunately the problem is the lack of interest regarding the ethic group involved.

Ironically, I believe if Washington's team name was the same as the band that won the Supreme Court case, ie. The Slants, they'd be pressured by the public more and probably ordered by the League to change it.
      Last edited by slag; 06-20-2017, 12:52 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yup, just because it is constitutionally protected, doesn't mean the NFL has to allow it. Lord Goodell determines which speech is protected.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
        X