No announcement yet.

SO ARE WE DOING GAYTE SATURDAY OR NOT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO ARE WE DOING GAYTE SATURDAY OR NOT?

KINDA NEED TO KNOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    KINDA NEED TO KNOW.
    I think too many people are out.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

OK. GUESS WE'LL DO IT SEPT 6th.

Comment

OK. GUESS WE'LL DO IT SEPT 6th.
        I think we can find a weekend before then that works for more people.
        --------

Comment

MAYBE.

Comment

I really wanted to, but apparently motivation isn't there...so I just gave up. Better to save $$$ for a road game, I suppose.

Comment

GETTING WARM OUT. IT'S A LONGSHOT WE GET TOGETHER BEFORE BANNER HANGIN DAY. GUESS I WON'T MISS A RACE NIGHT AFTER ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                I really wanted to, but apparently motivation isn't there...so I just gave up. Better to save $$$ for a road game, I suppose.
                I think CB f*cking up his shoulder sealed it.

It's weird, a lot of people I know have messed up their shoulders recently.
                --------

Comment

lets shoot for a Sunday

MAYBE.
                  seems to work out better for a lot of folks.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

To add to the bullshit, wife is going in for rotator cuff surgery Monday morn. Just fuckin great. Quick rehab for me and I might be ready to go now I may have to stay here for wife. Not looking good for Sat.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      To add to the bullshit, wife is going in for rotator cuff surgery Monday morn. Just fuckin great. Quick rehab for me and I might be ready to go now I may have to stay here for wife. Not looking good for Sat.
                      My colleague tripped and broke her shoulder a couple of months ago... can't drive, out of work for the most part. Tough to be a physical therapist without the use of one arm. It's made things difficult at work as she has a hard to replace skill set.

Another colleague f*cked up his rotator cuff. Not as serious but there has been a run of shoulder injuries.
                      --------

Comment

How about May 26?

Comment

I'm going to be out of town Saturday. Sorry for not responding earlier. Definitely would love to do it, though.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

YOU'RE GOOD. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. TRYING TO RESCHEDULE. WHEN CB EAGLE IS GOOD TO GO.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              My colleague tripped and broke her shoulder a couple of months ago... can't drive, out of work for the most part. Tough to be a physical therapist without the use of one arm. It's made things difficult at work as she has a hard to replace skill set.

Another colleague f*cked up his rotator cuff. Not as serious but there has been a run of shoulder injuries.
                              I'VE NEEDED A REPLACEMENT FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS NOW.

Comment

Working...
                              X