Carlos Santana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Santana

He’s hitting a LOUD .191 Phils are fun so far!!

I was hoping for .500 and not in the basement.
    They are playing well against their peers (SF, Pit) but not the big dogs (Dbacks, Nats)
    So maybe a wildcard spot, but probably one and done.

OR maybe they will greatly surpass my expectations like the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES did.

3 parades in one year would be Phillnomenal!
    Last edited by jimbo; 05-10-2018, 04:55 PM.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
      I was hoping for .500 and not in the basement.
      They are playing well against their peers (SF, Pit) but not the big dogs (Dbacks, Nats)
      So maybe a wildcard spot, but probably one and done.

OR maybe they will greatly surpass my expectations like the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES did.

3 parades in one year would be Phillnomenal!
      Last I checked one of those "big dogs" are three games behind the Phils a full quarter of the way through the season.

Bold prediction = Nats won't make the playoffs but the Phils will

Comment

Beyond his batting average,

which throughout his career has been abysmal early in the season, is his tutoring of some of the younger players, like Franco.
        If you can’t see that Franco is more disciplined at the plate this season, I’m not sure what you’re watching.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          which throughout his career has been abysmal early in the season, is his tutoring of some of the younger players, like Franco.
          If you can’t see that Franco is more disciplined at the plate this season, I’m not sure what you’re watching.
          Yes, in my own idiotic way, the point of my post was to say he’s starting to heat up and most of his hits have been with multiple men on, definitely a difference with Franco’s approach. Kid always had the tools if he ever gets it right between the ears, sky is still the limit for him.

Comment

Working...
          X