Choke City USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Simmons has a smug, self-satisfied air about him that leads me to believe he's never going to put in the work to develop an outside shot. He played all year, he could've been working on it all along. He doesn't even try.

The kid has all the talent in the world, but this series and his bullshit flame war with Mitchell over a meaningless award really left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Ehhhh, to his credit, it’s been WAY more Mitchell than Simmons...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Ehhhh, to his credit, it’s been WAY more Mitchell than Simmons...
      Fair enough. Simmons got it going, but Mitchell took it to a ridiculous extreme.

Comment

I think he comes across that way but he's busted his ass all year, especially on defense. He has been terrible this series but I think he'll put in the work to develop a jumper.

I'm more concerned about Brown and their ability to keep up the arms race with Boston.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

this all may have been avoided if simmons hadn't missed a wide open dunk. jesus christ that was awful.

Comment

House money

Half of everyone didn’t even think they’d make the playoffs.
            Hopefully Fultz develops and Simmons finds an outside shot.
            Then half of the posts in here will resemble Doug Pederson sucks posts in a few years.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X