X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuliSICK

Big game Sunday.
    Tonight's was as it should have been
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Does the USMNT finally have that "guy"?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

18 years old.
      Eightfuckingteen!
      On the second goal, he bided his time. Let the goalie make his move and slipped the ball into the goal.
      Let Dempsey break Donovan's record.
      Unless something freakishly bad happens to the kid, he's going to destroy the record.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Be nice if they finally have a legit world class star player.

Not pissing on Donovan or Dempsey, but I mean more than a guy who's good enough to play in the Premier League ... I mean a star at that level of competition.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If he's not that guy yet, he will be. He's currently contributing for a world class club in Germany. USMNT has to develop/find another guy or two like him.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Points aside and probably not even relevant, but I think Brian McBride was the most bad-ass American to play in the Premier League

Comment

It usually starts with

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Be nice if they finally have a legit world class star player.

Not pissing on Donovan or Dempsey, but I mean more than a guy who's good enough to play in the Premier League ... I mean a star at that level of competition.
              that "one guy" for a national team to make strides. Chile, for example, was 41st in the FIFA rankings in 2006. Alexis Sanchez joined the team that year, then they added Arturo Vidal the following year. These guys became the backbone of the team, gave it swagger and now Chile is ranked 4th.

Pulisic can be that guy, I think. As much as I like Donovan and Dempsey too, they're guys who were above average players for mid-table teams, but they'd never get a look from a CL team like Dortmund. Pulisic has the swagger and technical gifts that others on the USMNT don't have. Sign him up for a looooonnnng time, please. If nothing else, he can make the players around him better, like he did the last two games.
              You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Working...
              X