Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Gregg Allman

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...source=twitter

JUST SAW THAT. PRETTY DAMN GOOD LIFE. MUSIC LIVES ON.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Gonna have to interrupt my listening to GD Barton Hall for At Fillmore tonight.

RIP Gregg.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Level of agreement 100%. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Gonna have to interrupt my listening to GD Barton Hall for At Fillmore tonight.

RIP Gregg.
          Fillmore East is the greatest live rock album ever. That's not a sentimental take because he died, either. It's the best damn live album that ever was, or ever will be.
          Last edited by The Duck; 05-27-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Awwwwe Man its truly Over

End of an Era!

my heart weeps tonight,,,big part of our culture; and musical background to our lives,,,thank you Greg,,sleep well
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Fillmore East is the greatest live rock album ever. That's not a sentimental take because he died, either. It's the best damn live album that ever was, or ever will be.
              I USED TO PLAY MOUNTAIN JAM AT A BAR CALLED THE IRISH KITCHEN, PISSED OFF BARTENDER EVERY TIME.

Comment

IE DSG.....ABOUT 9:50 pm,,Live stream Phil N Friends

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/33uPFf4cfCf?lang=en%20US

DS most likely hittin the hay
                Last edited by TRENT; 05-27-2017, 09:48 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

My junior year of college I fell asleep listening to Liz Reed on my earphones every night. Every single night.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    GRANDVIEW RACIN EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. MISSED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      I USED TO PLAY MOUNTAIN JAM AT A BAR CALLED THE IRISH KITCHEN, PISSED OFF BARTENDER EVERY TIME.
                      Lol...I used to do that too....3 plays for a dollar I'd pick Mountain Jam, When the Music's Over by the Doors and Blues Travelers' Sweet Talkin' Hippie.

An hour for a buck.

If I was feeling really...dickish, I throw a dollar in right before leaving and play Mountain Jam three times.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

HE GOT SO PISSED HE STARTED TO TURN BOX OFF DURING SONG, THEN TURNED OFF WHEN I WALKED IN. I JUST PLAYED IT AGAIN. HE FINALLY JUST HAD IT REMOVED. SO I STARTED IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA AND GENESIS SUPPERS READY EVERY TIME, YEA HE LOVED ME.
                        MY OLD ENGLISH DART BAR IN PHILLY. WE GOT ALONG GREAT, EXCEPT FOR THAT.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-28-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

RIP. He and other band members have ties to Sarasota

Dickey Betts lives a few miles away.

Comment

Well from what I have been reading Gregg had his liver replaced in 2010

sadd to say it didn't last that long...was Liver cancer that got him,,,awesome tribute by the Boys over the last 2 nights...I saw the Allmans about 30 times but not Once since Betts was told to leave the band...so its been at least 19 years,,I knew about the beacon run last year in NY...should have woulda coulda.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                            X