Just wanted to check in---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to check in---

My family and I are ok if anyone was wondering. I was supposed to work last night but had the night off because it was my wife's birthday. These attacks happened a mere 5 minute walk from where I walk. Anyone who's friends with me on FB (which I have temporarily left) knows that while I was training for my weight loss and marathons knows that I posted plenty of photos in the early morning hours nearly exactly at the spot where people were run down by this van. It is scary to know that you can't even walk down the street anywhere any longer without fearing for your safety.

Glad you and your family are safe. It's just beyond nuts what's happening. The bombing at the Manchester Arena a few weeks ago and now this.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

This is terrible and my greatest sympathies to those affected. Glad to hear you are ok.

I'm sorry this happened so close to home for you.

Here is the weak thing IMO... somebody could pull this sort of thing off in any public place anywhere.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Glad to hear you're safe, Bobby. My thoughts are with you as you deal with this awful trend.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok....

....and I'm sorry about theses attacks. My mother is from Manchester and worked as a young girl not far from the last attack.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

HAPPY YOU AND YOURS ARE SAFE.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN BITCH.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wow...too close for comfort. Glad to hear that you're okay. The state of the world is just insane lately.

Comment

Same Here Bobby, glad you and your family were home and safe

its very sad state of affairs right now in the world. No one is safe till we are all safe. thanks for the update.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Good to hear your ok, I was thinking of you. Didn't see you on FB so was wondering if everything was ok. Reminds me when this area (MD) had the sniper. I was ta locations Days before of the locations he was taking out people. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Good all are OK. Sad you have to worry about this stuff.

Comment

Part and parcel of living in a major city, according to the mayor of London.

Comment

Working...
                      X