This Phils team is special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Phils team is special

This might be the worst team I've seen in my 38 years of following baseball. This isn't even close to a major league team. Just swap uniforms with Lehigh already.

What's worse, the Phillies or the Eagles' corners?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Diggle brought up Major League the other week...this Phillies team is what Rachel Phelps was hoping The Tribe would look like.

Comment

The worst team since 72 and at least they had Carlton.

Comment

They're shitty.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What makes it even worse is most people (including me) were expecting them to play entertaining ball and finish around .500. I can't even bear to watch them now as all they do is infuriate me and drive my blood pressure up. I've seen an inning here and there but for the most part I haven't sat down and watched their sorry asses in three weeks.

Comment

But they extended the Manager! They must be doing something right, correct?????

Comment

Because everyone knows...

it should only take two years for Klentak to dig out from that pile of shit Amaro left.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                  What makes it even worse is most people (including me) were expecting them to play entertaining ball and finish around .500. I can't even bear to watch them now as all they do is infuriate me and drive my blood pressure up. I've seen an inning here and there but for the most part I haven't sat down and watched their sorry asses in three weeks.
                  .500 ball was always a pipedream...their pythagorian W-L record last year was something like 62-100...they just happened to get lucky and win a bunch of one run games in '16.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    What's worse, the Phillies or the Eagles' corners?
                    Easily the Phillies.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We'll see.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        .500 ball was always a pipedream...their pythagorian W-L record last year was something like 62-100...they just happened to get lucky and win a bunch of one run games in '16.
                        I WAS A .500 GUY THIS YEAR FOR PHILS. STILL HOPEFUL BUT, IT'S FADING FAST.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                        X