Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubaz Update

For those that are interested.
    This is my post from facenutz. that are not on.
    Had my 6 week follow up today from surgery(can you believe it been 6 weeks)..GREAT NEWS. Xrays are good. I can ditch the boot cast when I am ready. Dont have to wear it to bed either, although that was never a problem. They provided me to a mini ankle brace air cast. I can switch to it when I am ready. I can do the weight bearing, but I am to slowly gradually to the increase amount of weight bearing. Week by week. Dr said I will probably be a little uncomfortable at first , maybe little aches and pain. I will still be doing therapy 3 times a week for 2 hours like i have been doing. Dr said its going to be a workout. I am good with that. My Goal has been July 1st to walk normal, or close to it, looking good so far. I see Dr in 4 weeks, and he said I probably will just have to use a cane or not. Its very weird walking and taking those first steps, its like oh yea, that's how you walk. Think I will Celebrate this weekend like i usually do with eating some Maryland Blue Crabs and Maybe a beer. I haven't had a beer since April 1st

Great News

july is almost here,,,and yeah the air cast must seem like nothing at this point...good to hear your Xrays checking up well, and that you have embraced your therapy,,,tough to get out on those crappy rainy days,,,but it gets you there so much faster....Keep pushing it man! Dolphins Aug 24th!
    Last edited by TRENT; 05-25-2017, 06:52 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Wow. It sounds like you can starting drinking again

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Had my 6 week follow up today from surgery(can you believe it been 6 weeks)..GREAT NEWS. Xrays are good. I can ditch the boot cast when I am ready. Dont have to wear it to bed either, although that was never a problem. They provided me to a mini ankle brace air cast. I can switch to it when I am ready. I can do the weight bearing, but I am to slowly gradually to the increase amount of weight bearing. Week by week. Dr said I will probably be a little uncomfortable at first , maybe little aches and pain. I will still be doing therapy 3 times a week for 2 hours like i have been doing. Dr said its going to be a workout. I am good with that. My Goal has been July 1st to walk normal, or close to it, looking good so far. I see Dr in 4 weeks, and he said I probably will just have to use a cane or not. Its very weird walking and taking those first steps, its like oh yea, that's how you walk. Think I will Celebrate this weekend like i usually do with eating some Maryland Blue Crabs and Maybe a beer. I haven't had a beer since April 1st
      That's excellent news!
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 05-25-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear it, C!
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Blah blah blah blah, can drink beer again. Go for it!

Comment

UUUUMMM BEER.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Zubaz!

Sorry to hear you had to go under the knife but glad you are doing well. Not much better in the world than MD blue crabs and beer, so enjoy!

Been too long since I have gayted at a Birds game and even longer since I have hit up the Zubus. Will try to rectify that this year. A bunch of the guys you met a few years ago and I tried for Broncos game tix during the onsale but were shut out. Will let you know if we hit up StubHub so we can meet up. Need more Zubaz venison sticks in my life.

Either way glad you are doing well and keep on getting better brother.

Comment

Keep on working hard, Z. This is great news!

We need you to be able to get into and out of the Zbus effortlessly by the time the season rolls around! If your doc doesn't want to see you for a month that means he's pretty sure things are going well.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Listen no matter what people say on here when someone has surgery a loss or anything like this we all sympathize, I am glad to hear you are doing better and hope everything turns out for the best, get well soon.
                  Last edited by thegodfather; 05-26-2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

The PT sucks, but keep doing it. It'll get you up to speed as quickly as possible.

Glad you are headed in the right direction!

Comment

Great News! Hope all goes very well from here! The best to you.

Comment

Glad to hear this

however, don't be trying to get better too damn fast now.

Ice hockey wreck
                        Cash that check!!!

First thing we do is kill all the lawyers.

Comment

Fantastic news!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Noice.

Leg atrophy much? Guess you'll have some work to do to get it back equal with the other leg.

Double runner skates to start off?

Oh, and what ever will those choking Caps do? Sounds like there could be a purge, and how about Trotz throwing Ovi under the bus?
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X