OTA camp isn't a big deal but I agree with the 'Cox should be here' side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTA camp isn't a big deal but I agree with the 'Cox should be here' side

after the dough he got and the subpar season he had after cashing that massive check i am really disappointed he's on vacation instead of leading by example.

especially when you hear he was at Maclin's wedding and Maclin himself is at KC Chiefs' OTA's this week and postponed his own honeymoon to attend. But, Cox is still kicking back on a week long vacay with his family while the fucking groom showed up to his camp and admitted he wasn't happy with his 2016 season and wants to put in the work.

it won't matter...until it does.

Fletcher Haynesworth

Comment

Practice ... we in here talking about practice?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That's right, Batch! Grab a soy latte, no whip, grande

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        after the dough he got and the subpar season he had after cashing that massive check i am really disappointed he's on vacation instead of leading by example.

especially when you hear he was at Maclin's wedding and Maclin himself is at KC Chiefs' OTA's this week and postponed his own honeymoon to attend. But, Cox is still kicking back on a week long vacay with his family while the fucking groom showed up to his camp and admitted he wasn't happy with his 2016 season and wants to put in the work.

it won't matter...until it does.
        ... and tell these soccer mom's you 'ain't havin' this shit!

Comment

Wouldn't even give it a 2nd thought if he didn't play like he did majority of last year.

Comment

You think Brandon Graham got singled all year by accident?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Do you think he played with same effort as he did before he got that extension?

I don't.

Comment

It seemed that way but Cox draws double teams all the time, especially with Logan's poor play last year. Jernigan is key and if Curry can play up to his potential, this DL will be a force.

3Is mom draws triple teams. And Cox.

Comment

Meh. If Barnett has any kind of season at all....

the opposition will have a more difficult time double teaming Cox and he could have a very nice year.

Barnett can't be any worse than that fraud Curry that so many fawned upon, can he?
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

SHOULDA BEEN IN CAMP. GOT SOME SERIOUS CASH, JUST PLAIN LAZINESS.

OF COURSE IF HE HITS IT RUNNIN WITH A GREAT FIRST QUARTER OF YEAR ALL WILL BE FORGOTTEN. IF HE SUCKS ASS, DIFFERENT STORY.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X