Multiple Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Choice

34 years old. 85.7 career rating. 84.8 playoff rating. 1-1 playoff record.

29 years old. 88.9 career rating. 87.3 playoff rating. 4-2 playoff record.
    --
    Your Retarded

Kap>Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      34 years old. 85.7 career rating. 84.8 playoff rating. 1-1 playoff record.

29 years old. 88.9 career rating. 87.3 playoff rating. 4-2 playoff record.
      Choice A wasn't stupid enough to disrespect the flag and everyone who served under it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        Choice A wasn't stupid enough to disrespect the flag and everyone who served under it.

Choice A's girlfriend didn't call Ray Lewis an "Uncle Tom" last week

Comment

People who fought under that flag did so to preserve his right to protest as he sees fit. But hey, we are living in the Drumpf Reich now, so who gives a flying fuck?
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 08-07-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

C) Player with experience in offense of head coach, who had his best year when playing in it.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              People who fought under that flag did so to preserve his right to protest as he sees fit. But hey, we are living in the Drumpf Reich now, so who gives a flying fuck?
              You are 100% correct. They also gave the right to the owners to tell Kapernick to go pound sand when he came looking for a job. Furthermore, why would Kapernick disrespect the American flag and insult millions of people (Including Vets and their families) if he had a problem with Police brutality? Take it up with Law enforcement officials, don't piss on the men and women who fought and died for this country. He went about all the wrong way. He's a scumbag and should never play in the NFL again. Plus he's not very good.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    Choice A's girlfriend didn't call Ray Lewis an "Uncle Tom" last week
                    poor murderer

Comment

Look at this list of studs:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...o-smith-032417
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

You are 100% correct. They also gave the right to the owners to tell Kapernick to go pound sand when he came looking for a job. Furthermore, why would Kapernick disrespect the American flag and insult millions of people (Including Vets and their families) if he had a problem with Police brutality? Take it up with Law enforcement officials, don't piss on the men and women who fought and died for this country. He went about all the wrong way. He's a scumbag and should never play in the NFL again. Plus he's not very good.
                        What about the NFL making the US army pay for ads? Is that not disrespecting the American Flag and Vets and their families?

Seems to me there is an AWFUL lot of selective outrage, at someone that did an extremely peaceful protest. 50% of the audience is scratching their nuts or picking a wedgie when the national anthem is being played, and one guy starts to kneel, and its the end of the world.

Do you think Malcom Jenkins is a scumbag...shouldn't play ever again? He did the same thing.

Kaep is a top 30 qb in this world, and if Mike Vick gets a chance to play again, when he did something a lot more morally upsetting, hard to believe no owners have the sack to hire him.

Comment

Bottom line is, he isn't good enough to justify the circus that would likely ensue if a team signs him. It will go on all year. Not because of him, but because of the media obsession. I think it is as simple as that from the owners' perspective (they are the ones making this call or blackballing him if you want to look at it that way). If he played like Tom Brady it would be different, but he is in that mediocre tier of quarterbacks right now and there isn't a huge difference from one to the next on the field.

Personally, I think it is stupid. I thought his protest was a little misguided, but whatever. I'm more offended by the national media's complete obsession with it. As someone else mentioned, Malcolm Jenkins essentially did the same thing all season. But he is an upper tier, starting safety so ownership doesn't care (Lurie probably wouldn't care anyway because he is pretty good like that).

I hope he gets another chance because he is good enough to play in the league. As long as Geno Smith is employed somewhere, he has every right to believe that he should be as well.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

After wearing a Fidel Castro shirt there was no way Miami was going to bring Kapernick on. Look how they ran Ozzie Guillen out of town

Comment

NO SKIN OFF MY ASS IF HE NEVER PLAYS AGAIN. AND FRANKLY WHO F'N CARES?

I KNOW MY UNCLES, BROTHER AND NEPHEW, WHO ARE ALL VETS DON'T CARE IF HE EVER SEES THE FIELD AGAIN.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X