Gomer is on notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomer is on notice

Haven't been around that much, and this has probably already been discussed. If so, just my take:

There is added talent on this roster on both sides of the ball.

Wentz is a year older, wiser to the ways of the NFL.

The new receivers might not be all-world but just being able to hang onto the ball is a huge upgrade. Last year's league leaders in drops probably cost us at least a couple of games.

Defense should be better and we have a real short yardage back.

Not saying they need to make the playoffs, but I think they should. I think they absolutely need to be in the playoff hunt right to the end. They have the personnel to do so, but do they have the coaching?

I like Gomer's aggressive playcalling. The rest of the total package, I don't know. I do think we should expect continued significant improvement, and you can't fire all the players.

OK Gomer, you're on the clock.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

If he keeps aggressively

going for it on 4th down, early in games when in eminently make-able FG range ... and aggressively has Wentz blocking on reverses so he gets his bell rung ... I may have to find a hat like this one and take an aggressive shit in it.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Welcome to the board, noob!

Stop posting.

Comment

If he ever coaches a game like that first one against the Vagiants last year, he should be stoned with Yeungling bottles before he can even make it to the locker room. That was more frustrating than the game FF lost because Biff saw opening onside kickoff coming from the bus ride to the Linc.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...an-expectation
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

4th N Goal with 4 to go on the road

mutherfucker better take the 3!

if he hasn't learned at least that...........
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I still cringe thinking about the Dallas game.

Comment

If Wentz shows improvement and development but Pederson shits the bed as a game day coach and blows more games and they miss the playoffs, I can definitely see Gruden here next season if he is serious about coming back to the NFL. I bet in that case Gruden would love to coach Wentz.

Comment

JFC

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                  If Wentz shows improvement and development but Pederson shits the bed as a game day coach and blows more games and they miss the playoffs, I can definitely see Gruden here next season if he is serious about coming back to the NFL. I bet in that case Gruden would love to coach Wentz.
                  Keep that guy far away from this team. Far, FAR away.

Comment

Ouch

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    mutherfucker better take the 3!

if he hasn't learned at least that...........
                    No Philly Special if Dougy followed Trent's advice...Big Balls Doug kinda replaced Gomer...
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                    X