Multiple Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    People who fought under that flag did so to preserve his right to protest as he sees fit. But hey, we are living in the Drumpf Reich now, so who gives a flying fuck?
    It seems to me that the NFL and many fans are just a bunch of snowflakes that need their safe-space and are scared of free speech. National Cuck League.

What happened to the meritocracy? A career rating of 87.3 would be ranked 14th among current NFL QBs, tied with Andrew Luck.
    Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-08-2017, 01:40 PM.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
      After wearing a Fidel Castro shirt there was no way Miami was going to bring Kapernick on. Look how they ran Ozzie Guillen out of town
      My post made it appear that I was simply questioning Miami, but really it's the NFL overall. The hang wringing the fucking Ravens are making over possibly signing him is ridiculous.

Their hero obstructed justice in a murder investigation and they signed a guy that admittedly killed someone while driving drunk.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        My post made it appear that I was simply questioning Miami, but really it's the NFL overall. The hang wringing the fucking Ravens are making over possibly signing him is ridiculous.

Their hero obstructed justice in a murder investigation and they signed a guy that admittedly killed someone while driving drunk.
        In all honesty Baltimore would've made the most logical sense for Kapernick because of the demographics

Comment

Don't forget they have a star center who supported a pretty obvious murderer in Aaron Hernandez.

I get that Kaep was misguided in some of his actions and things that he's worn (the Castro and socks with police as pigs) but there is way more outrage about his kneeling in my eyes then any of his more egregious missteps in trying to protest the treatment of African Americans in this country.

And I'd still WAY rather have him sitting there holding the clipboard if something was to go wrong with Wentz's health then Foles, and I like Foles as a competent backup. Sure would be nice to have starting caliber guy instead of a borderline starting caliber guy there to backup Wentz.

Comment

It seems to me that the NFL and many fans are just a bunch of snowflakes that need their safe-space and are scared of free speech. National Cuck League.

What happened to the meritocracy? A career rating of 87.3 would be ranked 14th among current NFL QBs, tied with Andrew Luck.
            You calling anyone a Snowflake is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks for the pick me up, that was good.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              You calling anyone a Snowflake is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thanks for the pick me up, that was good.
              I offered up stats, you're the one who melted down over it.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

To paraphrase Phil Mushnick of the NY Post ... would you be allowed to use your workplace to stage a political protest without consequence?

And if you did, and you certainly have the right to do so, then don't prospective employers have the right to refuse to hire you if a significant number of their customers (whether you think those customers are right or wrong) find that protest appalling?

Or do employers lose their rights because you decide to use their workplace to stage a political protest?

Was Macys wrong for dumping Donald Trump's merchandise when he made a campaign comment seen by Latinos as offensive?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X