Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goff

Is he really that good?

I honestly haven't watched him. But he's always thrown a nice ball. The questions were mostly about his size and ability to transition from a spread offense.

Seems to have made the jump.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Idk if he's still doing it or not (I'd guess much less since they're efficient as hell) but a major knock was that he would Foles it a lot and throw off his back foot when pressure was coming.

Gurley has been really good this year, so they're not behind the sticks on obvious passing downs and their play action has been on point as well, so that has helped cut down on his back footing of balls.

Stop their run and make Goff have to make all the plays, it might be a different story.

I know he's having a good year, but, the thought of Kelce trying to block Aaron Donald doesn't exactly thrill me however.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Idk if he's still doing it or not (I'd guess much less since they're efficient as hell) but a major knock was that he would Foles it a lot and throw off his back foot when pressure was coming.

Gurley has been really good this year, so they're not behind the sticks on obvious passing downs and their play action has been on point as well, so that has helped cut down on his back footing of balls.

Stop their run and make Goff have to make all the plays, it might be a different story.

I know he's having a good year, but, the thought of Kelce trying to block Aaron Donald doesn't exactly thrill me however.
        Kelce will get help from Wisniewski and Brooks. His best seasons have been when he has better players alongside him at the guard position.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Swapping out Jeff Fisher with the Foreskins former O coordinator was huge for his development.

They also got him more help like the Iggles did with Wentz...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Is he really that good?
            ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MUCH OF GOFF, HIS STATS ARE COMPARABLE WITH WENTZ.

I THINK WENTZ AND GOFF ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF RODGERS AND BRADY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I believe you may be correct.

Comment

Working...
              X