Eagles season predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles season predictions

I'm gonna be a little optimistic and say 9-7. 8-8 would not be a surprise.

I don't believe they are terrible but on the other hand I don't belive they are a contender for the championship. 56 years and counting.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I THINK IGGS WILL WIN SOME HOME GAMES AND LOSE SOME HOME GAMES, AND VICE VERSA FOR AWAY GAMES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

7 wins
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        I THINK IGGS WILL WIN SOME HOME GAMES AND LOSE SOME HOME GAMES, AND VICE VERSA FOR AWAY GAMES.
        Whoa! Easy with the hot takes!

Comment

NO ONE CAN SAY I DON'T GO OUT ON A LIMB AND TAKE A CHANCE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This team isn't going anywhere this year and most likely next year. They have only one real weapon for Wentz on offense (Jeffery) and he will most likely get hurt at some point. Sproles and Blount will be gone after this season and that leaves them with no real runningbacks. Ertz only shows up in December when the team is typically vying for a better draft spot. Once Peters regresses, which will come sooner than later, the offensive line is going to become a big concern. The defense still doesn't have a proven cornerback.

What's even worse is they don't have the draft picks to fix the problems and have to rely on Howie's Dream Teams in free agency again. They're back to having a quarterback waste years due to not having the appropriate skill positions around him.

This is why the hype is not there for this team. The focus will shift to the Sixers. The fanbase knows Howie can't do it. I'm starting to think Joe Douglas isn't any better.

Comment

Six wins

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I'm gonna be a little optimistic and say 9-7. 8-8 would not be a surprise.

I don't believe they are terrible but on the other hand I don't belive they are a contender for the championship. 56 years and counting.
              2 wins out of the first 7.

A fish rots from the head. And as long as Gomer is coach, a whole lot of head rotting is going on around here. Why leave it there? As long as Lurie is owner...
              DB

Comment

I don't know man. Grab your junk and hang on!

Comment

9-7. agreed.

Comment

Pedey was hired to do a specific job

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                    I don't know man. Grab your junk and hang on!
                    He was brought in to soothe the ruffled feathers of the poor little lambs who were butthurt that Chip Kelly was such a meanie. Not that I support Kelly (although I wrongly predicted he would win lots of games and SuperBowls), he wasn't right for the NFL. It's just that Pedey has done what he was hired to do, our poor little lambs are happy happy happy now and so we don't need Pedey. When he starts out 2-5, the hounds will be on him.
                    DB

Comment

The future at RB

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      This team isn't going anywhere this year and most likely next year. They have only one real weapon for Wentz on offense (Jeffery) and he will most likely get hurt at some point. Sproles and Blount will be gone after this season and that leaves them with no real runningbacks. Ertz only shows up in December when the team is typically vying for a better draft spot. Once Peters regresses, which will come sooner than later, the offensive line is going to become a big concern. The defense still doesn't have a proven cornerback.

What's even worse is they don't have the draft picks to fix the problems and have to rely on Howie's Dream Teams in free agency again. They're back to having a quarterback waste years due to not having the appropriate skill positions around him.

This is why the hype is not there for this team. The focus will shift to the Sixers. The fanbase knows Howie can't do it. I'm starting to think Joe Douglas isn't any better.
                      Clement and Smallwood.
                      DB

Comment

The next coach will realize neither of those two are the answer. If Howie liked Smallwood, he wouldn't have even bothered to target Cook. He choked and they got stuck with a pipsqueak and an undrafted player.

Comment

16-0 or 19-0. Drink the Kool Aid!

Comment

Ill do the Kool aid, 10-6

not sure how this Div shakes out,,think Sched is so tough this year,,but we should all know the teams will flip by mid season,,,so I say we get a few Balls to bounce our way...and win 2 game we would have lost last year,,,come on Gomer show Us you can learn something new at your Age!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

7-9

Aging key players and too many 1 year rentals, with so few draft picks in the top rounds next the Iggs are leaning in a bad to meh direction. ( did I mention the questionable front office?)

Gomer will be gone after next season.

If we get a few breaks I could see 9-7 this year with a 1st round loss in the WC game.

This team is just not set up for long term success.
                              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                              X