So Elliott got concussed on the opening kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Elliott got concussed on the opening kickoff

And no one noticed and he didn't go into any concussion protocol and then he trotted onto the field to attempt a field goal then doctors or spotters watched the tape and saw his eyes glazed over.. Yikes poor guy.. I know he hasn't been money under 40 yards but that's probably why he missed.. Hope he is ok health 1st football 2nd man

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    And no one noticed and he didn't go into any concussion protocol and then he trotted onto the field to attempt a field goal then doctors or spotters watched the tape and saw his eyes glazed over.. Yikes poor guy.. I know he hasn't been money under 40 yards but that's probably why he missed.. Hope he is ok health 1st football 2nd man
    I agree health first!! That said dude nails a 61 yarder and then last night gave the Cowboys a spark with a short kickoff, blast the ball outta the end zone, no spark, more importantly no return therefore no concussion. He looked glazed after the FG miss.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
      I agree health first!! That said dude nails a 61 yarder and then last night gave the Cowboys a spark with a short kickoff, blast the ball outta the end zone, no spark, more importantly no return therefore no concussion. He looked glazed after the FG miss.
      Kickoff could have been the coaches decision not his he has more than enough leg to get touch backs I don't blame him for that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Kickoff could have been the coaches decision not his he has more than enough leg to get touch backs I don't blame him for that at all
        Good point. That kickoff just had a shitty domino effect.

Comment

Working...
        X