Pissed off my brother living in Jax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed off my brother living in Jax

He retired there and immediately adopted the Jags, I told him any other year I’d have been pulling for them in the AFCCG, not this year, the only way this could end after years of suffering was victory over the Pats. It had to be that way.

He wants the Jags to do what it takes to land Foles in the offseason, not happening. Bortles doesn’t have much of a body of work yet, but he put 45 up against the Tin Curtain, and wasn’t the reason his team lost to the Pats, Marrone was the direct opposite to Big Balls Doug. Taking a knee with a minute left before halftime.

wat?

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
      He retired there and immediately adopted the Jags, I told him any other year I’d have been pulling for them in the AFCCG, not this year, the only way this could end after years of suffering was victory over the Pats. It had to be that way.

He wants the Jags to do what it takes to land Foles in the offseason, not happening. Bortles doesn’t have much of a body of work yet, but he put 45 up against the Tin Curtain, and wasn’t the reason his team lost to the Pats, Marrone was the direct opposite to Big Balls Doug. Taking a knee with a minute left before halftime.
      Bortles played well, but he also made throws any starter could and should make in that game. He didn't really make many plays that were all that outstanding. Jacksonville could upgrade with about 5 different FA qbs.

Comment

Working...
      X