No announcement yet.

I’m pulling for Nick Foles to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wentz was never born and we had Foles and Suds going into next year I'd feel good. Better than most teams 1 and 2. Not downplaying Wentz but i think Foles fits well now that he's learned the offense and would perform at a level close to Wentz next season. Don't think he'll revert to any mediocrity in this situation, as some have mentioned. Would be very happy to have a healthy Wentz start the year and happy to keep Foles too.

Comment

I don't think they're going to get the offer they want until someone goes down or proves completely ineffective, either in camp, preseason, or before the trade deadline after the season starts. Then a team will be desperate.

Maybe a slight chance something crazy could happen with the draft.

Comment

Wentz is definitely the Franchise, Foles is probably the best insurance policy of all time. I get what you’re saying about Douglas and the picks, hopefully Howie can make some moves.

Comment

I'm pulling my root out to pee.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm good either way stay or go, but a 2nd and 3rd would work for me and I thing would be good trade value for Nick..

Comment

Working...
            X