I HOPE GNATS DON'T GET BARKLEY....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HOPE GNATS DON'T GET BARKLEY....

BUT I THINK THAT'S WHERE HE GOES WITH THEIR PICK.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I know the kid is a beast

they need a QB Bad,,,we'll see
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm not sure it's the worst thing for us if the Giants, who rarely draft this high, miss their opportunity to draft a franchise QB. Let them go with Barkley and stick with Manning. The QB is the most important position. They can draft a RB at #2. The Cowboys should have drafted Ramsey and took Elliott. If you're the Browns and have two picks in the first four picks, sure, go for it, but I don't see this move as a back breaker. I just watched a Super Bowl with running backs that weren't even drafted. There's a reason running backs don't get paid like QBs.

Comment

BARKLEY THIS YEAR, GOOBER RETIRE END OF YEAR, A QB NEXT YEAR.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I can't see this team being this high in the draft next year. They needed a lot of things to go wrong for this to happen. Now, if they don't like the QBs they shouldn't draft one just because they need one. I get it. Barkley is most likely going to be very good and that offense will look good on paper. If they like a QB, they need to draft him.

Here's my theory on the Eagles philosophy regarding the draft. I think they take the highest paid positions in the first round. In this case, that would include quarterbacks, lineman, and wide receivers. History shows us that's what they've done. In the second round, they value the secondary, running backs, tight ends and linebackers. I'm thinking they have a pecking order in which they value some positions less than others (Ex: I don't think we'll see this team ever draft a linebacker in the first round). Obviously, the 'best player available' may change that pecking order. Regardless, these positions start being considered in the second round and not the first. Now, keep in mind the first round players can also be drafted in the second round. I don't expect second round players to be reached for in the first round. They will just trade back. I probably didn't explain this correctly but I think you catch my drift. They only draft the high ticket players in the first round which is great for managing the salary cap.

Comment

Never been a fan of Penn State running backs, tend to underwhelm in the pros
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If they pass on a solid Qb this year to take a RB

they better be ready to pay to move up next year,,,the saying goes you can always stack the line but 1 on 1 IS 1 on 1!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Giants OLine blows...

anyone will have difficulty running behind them despite them signing dude from NE

Comment

Shurmer will changed that

he just did the same thing andy did when he became coach,,Signed a good left tackle and he's building from there,,,Sheli is done,,Might have 2 decent years left, but old and slow,,,they would be foolish to pass on Rosen,,,so I hope they do,,,Gnats had an opportunity to jump up and Grab Deshaun Watson! how did that work out!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    BUT I THINK THAT'S WHERE HE GOES WITH THEIR PICK.
                    If the Browns are this stupid then the Gnats will get him. You draft Barkley #1, if the Gnats take a QB at 2 good for them, Colts will not at #3, so that means the Browns still get a QB at 4, even if the Colts took a QB at 3 they would still get a QB. Gnats like Rosen which the Browns do not.

Comment

Working...
                    X