Sounds like a trade is a coming....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    we need picks, but i wouldn't trade foles for anything less than a high second. who knows. it was only 18 months ago that we got a first for sam bradford. but the vikings were overpaying for pedigree, just as we did when we got bradford from the rams. if we're talking about a 3rd round pick, i think he's just too valuable as a backup. plus, if wentz is back to 100%, they can move foles before the trade deadline, and they'll still be able to franchise and trade him after 2018.
    I agree his is the way you want to look at things.

Only move Foles for a good value and discuss it ahead of time. Players don't care for Chump Kelly kind of crap.

If you were to screw Foles over it could affect the ability to retain players and bring in free agents in the future.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I agree his is the way you want to look at things.

Only move Foles for a good value and discuss it ahead of time. Players don't care for Chump Kelly kind of crap.

If you were to screw Foles over it could affect the ability to retain players and bring in free agents in the future.
      I honestly think Foles wants to start somewhere. I trust Howie to do right by him while getting good value. I'm in no way advocating dumping Nick for cap space. He deserves to write his own ticket.

Comment

Working...
      X