No announcement yet.

Rams/Iggs line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rams are still +2.5 on my site, but the public's betting kinda heavy on the Eagles (67%).

This doesn't necessarily mean that the sharps are betting the Rams, as the public has been hammering road favorites all year and it's actually produced favorable results (something like 35-14 against the spread).
    Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Not the question ... you talking about pros who lose just below half the time anyway?

The point being that even if the line is moving because "smart" money went on the Rams ... all it means to me is that the game is viewed as a FG game and the smart money liked getting a home dog in that kind of game.
      Last edited by slag; 12-06-2017, 01:20 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
        Rams are still +2.5 on my site, but the public's betting kinda heavy on the Eagles (67%).

This doesn't necessarily mean that the sharps are betting the Rams, as the public has been hammering road favorites all year and it's actually produced favorable results (something like 35-14 against the spread).
        I don't see a Rams plus number anywhere. Public money doesn't typically move lines though.

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Not the question ... you talking about pros who lose just below half the time anyway?

The point being that even if the line is moving because "smart" money went on the Rams ... all it means to me is that the game is viewed as a FG game and the smart money liked getting a home dog in that kind of game.
        Not touts, but actual pros. And you're right about smart money still showing the game as a field goal. Was it because of a home dog? I'm sure that factors in.

Comment

They're still plus for me, too bad I never bet against the Eagles, I'd probs tease it.

Regardless, I don't think any of this should pose a red flag for Sunday. Even the "actual pros" are wrong most of the time.
          Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Working...
          X