I miss our Negatory- Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss our Negatory- Fans

I really miss your postings. It's ok, to be happy. I'm sure it's difficult to adapt to being happy. Unless the giants are keeping you busy.
    We don't bite, so jump on the bus or zubus and enjoy some kool aid.

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    I really miss your postings. It's ok, to be happy. I'm sure it's difficult to adapt to being happy. Unless the giants are keeping you busy.
    We don't bite, so jump on the bus or zubus and enjoy some kool aid.
    Anthony has his bill of goods stashed away for their next loss, don't worry.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

I have had 56 years of this so it’s hard to be happy. Just get everyone through the bye week without arrests or accidents.

Comment

I'm still here and know how this is going to end....

Comment

Probably true

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I'm still here and know how this is going to end....
          But we've just never seen this before. I'm tired of worrying about how we'll get fucked and I'm just trying to enjoy it. These seasons don't happen very often regardless.

Comment

Yeah, what happened to the non-stop attacks on Gomer?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's actually interesting to evaluate this.

For me, the team has arrived at a point to where I now believe they can score and make stops more than I have in a long while.

Thus, I find myself not as upset at early-in-the-game Gomer moments as I was when I wasn't as comfortable with how I expected them to play.

Additionally, they've been winning fairly easily lately, so he hasn't had to confront his inner Gomer on a key call in awhile.

However, it remains one of my concerns down the stretch.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The best thing about Gomer, and he has said words to this effect many times, is that he realizes with Wentz that the Eagles discovered plutonium by accident and that he (Pedersen) better not screw up, so everything about this offense is about Wentz's development period.
                Last edited by RSE; 11-07-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah, what jerks... what do Philadelphia sports fans have to be negative about over the last 3 decades?

Comment

long time lurker on this board, but just wanted to add that I think this city is nuts when I hear people calling WIP saying they are booking SB tickets already....

Comment

long time jerker here

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                      long time lurker on this board, but just wanted to add that I think this city is nuts when I hear people calling WIP saying they are booking SB tickets already....
                      fuck off.

Comment

shut up

Comment

Better that than waiting and doing what some morons did last time which was taking out a second mortgage in order to attend the pukefest.

Comment

I was going to post earlier that this is Philadelphia and thing like Pelle and Jerome happen so it’s hard to be optimistic. Didn’t because I thought it would be too morbid. Now Doc.

Comment

Working...
                            X