Jalen Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Mills

One of the better 7th round picks we’ve ever made. This secondary has a bright future.

I forget where, but last week I saw an article that said he's the guy teams want to throw at, and he's making them pay.

What does that say about Douglas? And what does that mean if Jones turns out to be great?

It obviously means Robinson was a one year fix, but shit. Great job by Howie.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      I forget where, but last week I saw an article that said he's the guy teams want to throw at, and he's making them pay.

What does that say about Douglas? And what does that mean if Jones turns out to be great?

It obviously means Robinson was a one year fix, but shit. Great job by Howie.
      Don’t forget Darby!

Comment

I need something to remember, first.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

R Douglas has gone beyond any Expectations for a R

and it shows how important coaching is. Also playing in a unit thats performing at a high level...helps alot.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I'm 57 and I've NEVER been this giddy about any Eagles team in my lifetime. As jacked-up as I was in '04 I have an even better feeling about this year's team because they're kicking ass and taking names. Wentz is only 24 and playing like a future HOFer. The D is nasty and is only gonna get better.

This is a glorious time to be an Iggles fan. I'm just praying to the football Gods for them to stay healthy and keep this runaway train rolling.

Also, hats off to Gomer and his Staff not to mention the FO.

Comment

He's Sheldon Brown.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Douglas has been ballin out too. Darby coming back is gonna push somebody to the sideline that doesn't deserve to be there.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-06-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  and it shows how important coaching is. Also playing in a unit thats performing at a high level...helps alot.
                  They botched the Pumphrey pick but if Jones can play it looks like a good draft. To your point the secondary coach has done a great job, all these guys tackle so well. Jenkins is the best leader we’ve had since Dawk, so that helps.

I’m so giddy for a Monday morning. I want to hit a pen!

Comment

Pumphrey is the front runner to be next year's winner of the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award for the Eagle who gets hurt and is never heard from again.

Comment

Well Earned

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Pumphrey is the front runner to be next year's winner of the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award for the Eagle who gets hurt and is never heard from again.
                      He should never be heard from again!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Douglas has been ballin out too. Darby coming back is gonna push somebody to the sideline that doesn't deserve to be there.
                        Patrick Robinson too. They're going to have some insane Nickel/Dime packages.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Denver was lucky that Douglas, McLeod, and Mills all dropped potential INTs yesterday or the Birds might have hung 60 on them.

Comment

Working...
                          X