Hopes are officially very high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopes are officially very high

Pederson has figured it out. Did a great job of hiring a fantastic staff around him which is something we have struggled with in the past few years. PED's firing Greg Lewis showed me he is constantly looking for ways to give his guys advantages and help them out in any way possibly. The WR position is so noticeably better it's crazy. Arrugula looks like a new man. Burning by Chris Harris JR and making a play 1-on-1 verse him would have been comical to think about last year. Props to this staff and team for these first 9 weeks. Lot of work to be done but god damn this looks like a complete football team that is going to be a tough out come playoff time if we can maintain the same health and get guys back like Darby. LETS GO EAGLES!!!! Enjoy the bye week and soak in some Sixers hoops
    Last edited by phillyeagles36; 11-05-2017, 11:07 PM.

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Pederson has figured it out. Did a great job of hiring a fantastic staff around him which is something we have struggled with in the past few years. PED's firing Greg Lewis showed me he is constantly looking for ways to give his guys advantages and help them out in any way possibly. The WR position is so noticeably better it's crazy. Arrugula looks like a new man. Burning by Chris Harris JR and making a play 1-on-1 verse him would have been comical to think about last year. Props to this staff and team for these first 9 weeks. Lot of work to be done but god damn this looks like a complete football team that is going to be a tough out come playoff time if we can maintain the same health and get guys back like Darby. LETS GO EAGLES!!!! Enjoy the bye week and soak in some Sixers hoops
    With how good the CBs are playing, I wonder about Darby disturbing the chemistry. Maybe I'm completely wrong...?

Comment

?

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      With how good the CBs are playing, I wonder about Darby disturbing the chemistry. Maybe I'm completely wrong...?
      Darby is infinitely better than anyone else they have.

Albeit Mills has played surprisingly well and Robinson has excelled in the slot... I think Douglas goes into a rotation with Mills or something. Either way not a bad problem to have...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        Darby is infinitely better than anyone else they have.

Albeit Mills has played surprisingly well and Robinson has excelled in the slot... I think Douglas goes into a rotation with Mills or something. Either way not a bad problem to have...
        You are probably right. The guys that are out there now are likely a product of great front-seven play

Comment

Oh god, not shocked you’re the one crying about the chemistry. You don’t need just one dog...
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

If you won the powerball your first thought would be how much taxes you have to pay.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              Oh god, not shocked you’re the one crying about the chemistry. You don’t need just one dog...
              Dog? I was complimenting the secondary. Good to have you back though!!

Comment

thing about Darby is

he needs to get his legs under him,,teams will go after him at 1st,,hoping the guy is hitting his stride by week 14 and on,,,we will need him to finish out strong.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Dog? I was complimenting the secondary. Good to have you back though!!
                  Keep my name out of your mouth, boy
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    Keep my name out of your mouth, boy
                    😘

Comment

FEELS AMAZING GOIN INTO A BYE WEEK WITH ONE LOSS. ALL PHASES OF TEAM PLAYING SO WELL. HAVING A TOP 2nd/3rd Q.B. IN THE LEAGUE, POSSIBLY AN MVP, AND COWFAGS WHEN IT CRANKS BACK UP.
                      ALL THEM YEARS OF CRAP COACHES/ TEAMS CAMPBELL McCORMACK, KOTEX, KELLY, ALL GETTING FLUSHED. A DISTANT MEMORY SWIRLIN AWAY.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-06-2017, 07:02 PM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X