I miss our Chump Kelly Chompers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    .....never too up or down anymore...but will not concede anything until We hoist some Lombardi hardware.
    We have seen it all before... never know when some fog might roll in off the lake...

SB tickets in SD...

Tell me if you can make any of the remaining games.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Exactly... Or

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      We have seen it all before... never know when some fog might roll in off the lake...
      another Bryce Paup, Ronde Barber, or an unproven Wild Card team winning it all.

Too many variables.... I will enjoy moments but far from saying we have arrived.

Only the Lombardi is key.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        another Bryce Paup, Ronde Barber, or an unproven Wild Card team winning it all.

Too many variables.... I will enjoy moments but far from saying we have arrived.

Only the Lombardi is key.
        Horse collar tackle
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Horse collar tackle
          ND Kalu lets his finger nails grow an inch longer they probably beat the Rams in 2001 NFCCG

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
            ND Kalu lets his finger nails grow an inch longer they probably beat the Rams in 2001 NFCCG
            Yep. I still don't know how he missed that block.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              But there will still be smarmy "I told you so-ers" from previous years that are more than willing to remind people how they were right about the team sucking when others were optimistic.
              This is pure bullshit. The smarm were ardent Kelly worshippers who tried to beat down any criticism of Chip. Anyone who saw through his scam has every right to say "I told you so" although I've seen very little of that. The attacks on people who critiqued the Ajayi trade are dumbass bullshit too. Team chemistry does matter and its fair to question throwing an x-factor into a well working machine.

You're the worst of all because you don't have any opinions you'll back up. Just a contrarian. You should be first in line to self-execute.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I was so happy to be rid of the FF that i fell right into the chip hype, so i guess i sould expect the spanish inquisition!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

THE ENTIRE CITY TURNED INTO CHIPITES AFTER A 4 WIN SEASON. HE WAS THE GREAT FOOTBALL SAVIOR. THE FIRST FEW GAMES YA COULDN'T EVEN CATCH YOUR BREATH WATCHING THAT OFFENSE. WE WERE ALL INTO IT.

THEN ABOUT WEEK 7 OR 8 ALL OF US KNUCKLEHEADS KNEW WHAT PLAY HE WAS GOING TO RUN. IF WE DID YOU KNOW EVERYONE DID.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

after chip's victory @ dallas on thanksgiving, it was hard not to buy in.

Comment

Working...
                    X