Secondary resurgence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary resurgence

Does it have anything to do with the GOAT #20 back in building?
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

WAS COMMENTING TO CB ON THE WAY HOME THIS ENTIRE TEAM IS PLAYING LIKE THEY HAVE SOME DAWK IN THEM THIS YEAR. COMPLETE CONFIDENCE AND THAT, I'M GONNA BUST YOU UP IF YOU COME NEAR ME, ATTITUDE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Funny thing is I saw a number of Bronco's fans wearing Dawk jerseys.

Not sure if that was an attempt to stick in our face or just a tribute.

In any case we know how it turned out and I think it was how Dawk wanted it to turn out.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Does it have anything to do with the GOAT #20 back in building?
        I actually forgot about Dawk in all the excitement but it does make sense.

Every single CB is playing the run like a safety right now. I'm sure Dawk has played at least a part in that.

Comment

Opposing YAC has to be the lowest it's been in years too

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me at all. How could it not have a positive effect? Our corners have to be one of the biggest surprises in the NFL this year. Something changed from last year.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              Opposing YAC has to be the lowest it's been in years too
              Some long YAC TD’s in chargers and giants games so I’m not sure about that
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Another year in the same system AND

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Wouldn't surprise me at all. How could it not have a positive effect? Our corners have to be one of the biggest surprises in the NFL this year. Something changed from last year.
                ....tweaking the defensive calls, more blitzing, plus the talent of the front seven.

Also the long sustained drives of the offense keeps the defense fresh....so Wentz and running game has a ripple effect

The Dallas game could test their durability.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

they just seem to tackle better. I remember years of guys just throwing their body against RBs and WRs and falling to the ground. It's nice to see someone get wrapped up and go down.

Comment

Something that doesn't, or better yet someone that doesn't get mentioned enough here is Timmy Jernigan. A secondary is only as good as the pressure that the d line is able to apply. QB has 7-8 seconds back there someone is getting lose on every play. Jernigan has been a beast up front. He is getting attention that can't be put on Curry, or Graham, or whomever else is on the line with him and Cox. Not trying to take anything away the secondary because their play is much improved along with the tackling, but their job gets a lot easier when the d line is creating havoc and Jernigan is a big part of that I believe.
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Still cannot Fucking believe Morton Anderson got in and he didn’t.

Comment

Working...
                      X