Good question brought up in Rodney McCleod interview on WIP just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good question brought up in Rodney McCleod interview on WIP just now

Why the F did the Broncos call multiple timeouts in the final two minutes?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That was bush league horseshit.

I was waiting for somebody on either team to go down with a serious injury with that unnecessary crap.

I obviously knew it would never happen but I was hoping Gomer would attempt a FG to rub salt in the wound.

Comment

That Broncos team is a mess. Coach looks clueless. QB(s) are clueless. Defense talks an awful lot for giving up 51.

I'll be rooting hard for them next weekend, but I don't get it.

Comment

I was hoping he would as well. I was telling my wife that the Birds were trying to run the clock out, but if they want to use their timeouts, they should have went for the TD or the FG.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I was hoping he would as well. I was telling my wife that the Birds were trying to run the clock out, but if they want to use their timeouts, they should have went for the TD or the FG.
          I would've loved to have seen Gomer do the fake-kneel Buddy Ryan thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            That Broncos team is a mess. Coach looks clueless. QB(s) are clueless. Defense talks an awful lot for giving up 51.

I'll be rooting hard for them next weekend, but I don't get it.
            Every time they called a timeout we were booing their azzez off.

Of course, more than half the stadium had left by then. I stuck around because I had a train to catch at 6:18. So I got to enjoy every enjoyable second.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Coach was definitely butthurt after that Foles pass to Agholor on 4th down!

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                Coach was definitely butthurt after that Foles pass to Agholor on 4th down!
                Sweet throw. Agholor celebrated like Dwight Clark a tad after though.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Why the F did the Broncos call multiple timeouts in the final two minutes?
                  THEY WANTED THE FANS TO ENJOY THE MOMENT JUST A BIT LONGER. IT WORKED.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Every time they called a timeout we were booing their azzez off.

Of course, more than half the stadium had left by then. I stuck around because I had a train to catch at 6:18. So I got to enjoy every enjoyable second.
                    One of the things about the fans in this town: they don't like their time wasted. That's part of the whole success/failure frustration, and moments like pointless time outs bring it all to the surface.

Comment

Yeah we cold have been eating our victory tomato pie 10 minutes earlier!
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                      X