Gotta show some love for Mills on D POW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta show some love for Mills on D POW

Secondary has been so shitty since the Bambi days that I started holding my breath every time a pass was in the air, but this group and this guy are really starting to impress.

I hope things just keep getting better when Jones joins them.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Robinson has made a 180

from the preseason.

Douglas, for his occasional rookie mistake, has played well.

And if Jones and Darby play like they're billed when they're back ... this defense could be pretty pretty good.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm trying to talk myself out of Jones, but Darby will certainly help a lot.

Comment

I wasn't necessarily thinking this year for Jones ... but I wouldn't mind seeing him sooner than later.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If we don’t see him this year, doesn’t that mean they can keep him an extra year?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yes. He needs to sit this one out.

Comment

Speaking of Darby

Originally posted by slag View Post
              from the preseason.

Douglas, for his occasional rookie mistake, has played well.

And if Jones and Darby play like they're billed when they're back ... this defense could be pretty pretty good.

....what’s the word on him? What’s his ETA? I’d be even practicing?
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ....what’s the word on him? What’s his ETA? I’d be even practicing?
                He's limited, probably inactive this week again. He'll be back for Dallas.

Comment

The mental makeup of this group is impressive. They dont let the occasional bad play get them down. Assomuga and Maxwell were weak-willed players who let receivers work them mentally after they got beat.

I like the brashness of this group. It seems this is the approach to the game that Douglas values in the players he scouts. They're always looking to make plays. They all seem to like to tackle too.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I think Darby could play this week if we really needed him. Play it safe and after bye week he'll be ready.

Comment

Jalen Mills is quickly becoming my all-time favorite 7th round pick.

Comment

That former Denver DB coach Undlin has to be a factor.

What used to piss me off the most about Maxwell was seeing him smiling after getting beat deep.

I'll still never understand what happened to Nnamdi here. Maybe having an Oline coach as a defensive coordinator had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                          The mental makeup of this group is impressive. They dont let the occasional bad play get them down. Assomuga and Maxwell were weak-willed players who let receivers work them mentally after they got beat.

I like the brashness of this group. It seems this is the approach to the game that Douglas values in the players he scouts. They're always looking to make plays. They all seem to like to tackle too.
                          I remember early in the season watching Rasul Douglas and thinking, "Man, he plays like Sheldon Brown used to."

Now I think that watching any of their CBs. Really refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            Jalen Mills is quickly becoming my all-time favorite 7th round pick.
                            Yeah, Mills is one of my favorite players on this team. He did an interview with Roob in the locker room on CSNPhilly or whatever it is now before the game that is good.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                            X