No announcement yet.

Don't let it rain on our Parade Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking with zubaz, I will have an e-zup for the back of bus and can anchor nicely. Will have fryer and two grills in there so spidie up
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I was supposed to get a perm Saturday. The #1 rule of perms is you don’t get your hair wet for 24 hours. Everybody knows that.

Comment

So now you are "Legally Blonde"
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I was gonna post the exact quote but was on the shitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            this fucking blows. gonna be tough to grill. may bail on grilling items and just bring possum jerkey.
            Going to be tough to run and throw too
            Last edited by smg; 10-26-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

what about punting?

Originally posted by smg View Post
              Going to be tough to run and throw too
              In your opinion, will the kicking game be impacted? Could use your opinion on that one.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                In your opinion, will the kicking game be impacted? Could use your opinion on that one.
                Everything will be impacted

Comment

What about crab fries?

Will they get soggy?
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Will they get soggy?

The football will be soggy and slippery

Comment

I wish I could be there!
                      You all enjoy - rain or no.

Comment

Sign man John just said he thinks weather Sunday will be fine and “he is rarely wrong with weather”.

He’s not seeing anything on the radar that justifies this kind of weather forecast

Comment

Monsoon

Sign man John just said he thinks weather Sunday will be fine and “he is rarely wrong with weather”.

He’s not seeing anything on the radar that justifies this kind of weather forecast
                          Thanks, jinxy!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Comment

You hope

Comment

Good Luck as I know shitty conditions well. It seemed like every time WVU played at Rutgers the weather was horrific.

One time it poured like a bitch(coming down in buckets) throughout the first half but it stopped at halftime and then it was windy in the second half. The same thing happened the next time for the '07 game...McCarthy gave me free tix for that one...thanks again, bud.

The third time it was a "pleasant" rainy and 38 degrees at kickoff...the worst conditions imaginable...and the temps kept dropping as the game wore on until it started snowing hard when the 4th qtr started.

The last time ('11..our last year in the Big East) it was Halloween weekend and it was snowing hard hours before kickoff and I'm not sure if 15,000 showed up that day. I'm a diehard so I stayed but the snow never subsided...in the morning around 8" was on the ground. We had never intended to stay overnight but the roads and visibility were bad and we didn't want to chance it. I would occasionally look up at the lights and couldn't believe we were getting so much snow at Halloween.

Have a great gayte!

Comment

Working...
                              X