I'm rooting for the Chicken...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm rooting for the Chicken...

...he had a great day on Saturday with his favorite old toy Andy Reid and then popped a squat on the Rams stadium.

He really like the Falcons ( see last year's SB ) so I'm guessing he will be wanting to remind them how much he misses them and roosts in thier clubhouse.

We win an ugly game 20-16.

There is my optimistic outlook....lol
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

We don’t need no fucking chicken.

We will dispatch the Cons with little trouble.

I feel like it was yesterday when I started counting down the time left in the 4th quarter to Zoli and then, at the 2 minute mark, stood on my seat and started a “Sooooper Bowl” chant that soon echoed thought the Linc.

Good times indeed, and more to come!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm changing my approach...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      We will dispatch the Cons with little trouble.

I feel like it was yesterday when I started counting down the time left in the 4th quarter to Zoli and then, at the 2 minute mark, stood on my seat and started a “Sooooper Bowl” chant that soon echoed thought the Linc.

Good times indeed, and more to come!
      ...avoiding,fearing, or scoffing the Chicken. Time to embrace the chicken...after all we are currently 0-57 vs him....have to change up......lol

Praise the Chicken!!!
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...avoiding,fearing, or scoffing the Chicken. Time to embrace the chicken...after all we are currently 0-57 vs him....have to change up......lol

Praise the Chicken!!!
        Go Bird Go!
        Go Bird Go !

Comment

Working...
        X