Pulling for Cam and Skinny Luke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling for Cam and Skinny Luke

To beat the Aints and Viqueens. But I feel terrible about it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Feel the same way

I’ll need a shower after the game.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Don't really care.

Just beat Atlanta next week.
      Go Bird Go !

Comment

Fuck da Saints

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
        Don't really care.

I’m like an elephant. I do not forget.

So, fuck as Saints (even though that skanky blonde probably died from some horrible STD a while ago)
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          I’m like an elephant. I do not forget.

So, fuck as Saints (even though that skanky blonde probably died from some horrible STD a while ago)
          Level of agreement 100%. I will hate them for life

Comment

Jeff Garcia game
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Level of agreement 100%. I will hate them for life
              I hate all of these teams. Remember Ricky Manning, Jr?
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

Our secondary wants no part of Brees. Cons, then Pants is the best path to SB.

Comment

Exactly....

Don't really care.

......maybe root for a generous norovirus.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Our secondary wants no part of Brees. Cons, then Pants is the best path to SB.
                    I do not believe our secondary is the weak link. I actually like our D.

Fooles is the weak link, IMO.

Besides in order to be the man you have to beat the man. The Eagles have to play who they have to play.
                    Last edited by IronPyrite; 01-07-2018, 06:40 PM.
                    Go Bird Go !

Comment

The secondary isn’t our weak link, I agree that it’s Nicky. But out of the three QBs that could play us after we beat the Cons, Brees is the last one you wanna play.

Comment

Do I remember?!

I hate all of these teams. Remember Ricky Manning, Jr?
                        That little cocksucker made Pinkston his bitch! I said it many years ago and I’ll say it again........I was never so embarrassed to be an Igglephan as that Stinkston show that day.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          The secondary isn’t our weak link, I agree that it’s Nicky. But out of the three QBs that could play us after we beat the Cons, Brees is the last one you wanna play.
                          I just can't really root for any of these teams. I hate them all for various reasons.
                          Go Bird Go !

Comment

3 picks...

Comment

Unless Rivera adjusts, this game will be a blow out.

Comment

Working...
                              X