Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back to everyone who said they're done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back to everyone who said they're done.

Go Eagles.
    --
    Your Retarded

Dont be a dick. That game easily could have gone either way. Enjoy the win and get ready for next week.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah thanks to Atlanta's 10 pts off turnovers

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Dont be a dick. That game easily could have gone either way. Enjoy the win and get ready for next week.
      nm
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm happy the Eagles won. I want the doubters to be as well. This team and year have been incredible. They figure it out.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

So shouts the #1 dick on the bored.

Igglephans #1 non-fan.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You're the Donald Trump of the board.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Now that's just a low blow

You're the Donald Trump of the board.
              And uncalled for.

Don't throw shit at me just because you really don't have a fucking clue what's going on with the Iggles.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
              X