Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering where all the outrage is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering where all the outrage is?

I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari

lock it

over

Comment

How long have you been here? Why post this?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        over
        Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.

Comment

Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?

EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
          Last edited by Bardy; 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
            So the guys that shot someone actually got charged by the police without the need for public outcry? How's this the same as the Martin-Zimmerman case?

Go back to fantasizing about Allen West leading this great nation into an era of prosperity.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

As long as it involves stupid gun laws.

Comment

Aside from the gun law component, the question was raised in Zimmerman of whether the initial confrontation was motivated by an illegitimate racial profile.

Here, based on what has been reported to date, the motivation was allegedly boredom, not race.

So, albeit for a different reason, like Bardy, I don't see what ScreamingEagle is equating.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

To me, it is so very embarrassing that our street trash killed someone from another country. This is basically the stuff you read about...things that are going on in Egypt! What a freakin' shame...

Comment

I agree with this

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
                      This incident is worst than the Treyvon ordeal because we don't really know what happened. We do know that 3 teenagers were bored and wanted to kill some innocent person just for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                        Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?

EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
                        No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.

Comment

No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
                          Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?

Comment

Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Also, if a couple Americans murdered an illegal immigrant from Mexico perhaps, can you honestly say that you and Allen West would be informing the masses of the travesty?

I'm sure that shit happen everyday. Why aren't you letting us know about it?

Edit to add.
                              Maybe not everyday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrant..._States_border

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013.../bord-j13.html

Please comment on your outrage and how this is destroying the country.
                              Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013, 01:50 PM.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X