Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS THERE ONE PLAYER ON THE SIXERS THAT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
    hahahaha. 17 games into his career.

For the record, no one WANTS to be an accountant.
    Just passing on hearsay from a credible source. And, yes, some people want to be accountants.

Comment

No doubt ... my son knows the uncle of a friend's lawn maintenance guy who's married to the sister of the head of accounting for discount farm implements store and he says accounting is much more lucrative and interesting than playing NBA basketball.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        No doubt ... my son knows the uncle of a friend's lawn maintenance guy who's married to the sister of the head of accounting for discount farm implements store and he says accounting is much more lucrative and interesting than playing NBA basketball.
        So you know Discount Bob?? His billboards are legendary and his radio ads are catchy...”When your plow is gone and your tractors shot...come to Discount Bob and see what I’ve got”

Comment

they learned a valuable lesson. I (we?) got wrapped up in 'why not this year?' with this team but they didn't know how to win a series like this yet. And, most teams fail before they get over the hump. MJ's bulls vs Bad Boys....Golden State got whipped for a while in postseason before they figured it out...Brad Stevens started out 0-6 in playoffs in Boston.

it's hard to remember facts like that when i'm all wrapped up in the euphoria and feeling we (not they) are a team that will make NBA finals. I never thought we'd win title this year but felt confident they'd make it.

Comment

Ben Simmons should do NOTHING but shoot tens of thousands of 12 footers this offseason.

Comment

100%. I was just disappointed in how they played, the lack of intensity and defense at times. Like you say, I think they just hit their wall this season. I'm over it. Helps that they aren't talking about it on national sports radio any more.

If I were BC I'd do everything I could to trade for Kawhi (if he would agree in advance to an extension).
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Embiid

Yes, Embiid needs to get into NBA shape.

He also needs to learn to get into the low post BEFORE he receives the ball. A man of his size and strength should absolutely own the low post.

He needs to learn no dribble, one dribble and two dribble moves to the basket. He should not fancy himself a ball handler. He needs to stop over-dribbling and bouncing the ball off his own feet.

He also needs to use his height much more to his advantage and stop bringing the ball up from so low where defenders can readily slap at it.

And my personal pet peeve...he needs to stop the lazy passing. Every pass needs to be crisp.

Comment

Working...
                X