X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning - #6 in Total QBR

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

72.7 / 100

But but but....Eli's done! He's clearly on the downside of his career! He can't run the West Coast Offense!

Derp.

Trust me, he's just getting started. This is merely Year 1 in the West Coast Offense, a transition year - after 10 years of suffering in Kevin Gilbride's horrific offense wasting his TRUE potential. Eli continues to grow in Ben McAdoo's beautifully schemed QB-friendly offense. Eli and Odell = magical combination. A future Hall of Fame QB throwing to a future Hall of Fame receiver. These 2 are going to unstoppable.
    Last edited by PSU; 12-22-2014, 02:28 PM.

... and on this one, he's 13

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...rterbackRating

I bet I can find another where he's 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post

72.7 / 100

But but but....Eli's done! He's clearly on the downside of his career! He can't run the West Coast Offense!

Derp.

Trust me, he's just getting started. This is merely Year 1 in the West Coast Offense, a transition year - after 10 years of suffering in Kevin Gilbride's horrific offense wasting his TRUE potential. Eli continues to grow in Ben McAdoo's beautifully schemed QB-friendly offense. Eli and Odell = magical combination. A future Hall of Fame QB throwing to a future Hall of Fame receiver. These 2 are going to unstoppable.
      Hey Dick Cheese. Who's the #1 QB in the league right now ? Hint.....he whooped your ass twice.......like a fucking boss.

Comment

You are reducing the level of Cowboy fandom

By multiples. Those of us who are long time Cowboy fans, who can remember the last time we won a playoff game, aren't strutting around pimping ourselves after our first winning season in a while because it makes us all look bad.

Take a break, accept our good fortune, and for God's sake, don't be arguing on another team's site about yet a third team. It makes us all look like we have no lives. Or at least you.

Comment

WOOOO HOOOOO!!

Roach-A-Palooza continues!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita Khrushchev View Post
            By multiples. Those of us who are long time Cowboy fans, who can remember the last time we won a playoff game, aren't strutting around pimping ourselves after our first winning season in a while because it makes us all look bad.

Take a break, accept our good fortune, and for God's sake, don't be arguing on another team's site about yet a third team. It makes us all look like we have no lives. Or at least you.
            Ohhh...this is rich.

A fake "cowboys fan" created to troll their own board. Wow......as a football fan, I knew it had to be pathetic to be an eagirls fan........but I had no idea that it was turning you cats into mumbling bums on the street corner.

Comment

Did your heart break

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
              Ohhh...this is rich.

A fake "cowboys fan" created to troll their own board. Wow......as a football fan, I knew it had to be pathetic to be an eagirls fan........but I had no idea that it was turning you cats into mumbling bums on the street corner.
              When Jackie Smith dropped that pass? After you answer that, then talk to me.

Comment

Neat.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

the best part of this post

Ohhh...this is rich.

Is that he is oblivious.
                  DB

Comment

He's had a solid year

But let's face it, other than his and OBJ's performance, there is not much to cheer about in Giants land. We are 2-3 years away from being competitive.

I'm shocked the Eagles didn't get it done. When they spanked the Cowboys on Thanksgiving, I thought for sure they would win the NFCE. Dallas has found a balance and if they keep it up may just make some noise in the playoffs.

Originally posted by PSU View Post

72.7 / 100

Derp.

Comment

I'm only posting here so the entire division is represented.

Comment

Ugh

Fuck this gross thread.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

win a fucking playoff game

Hey Dick Cheese. Who's the #1 QB in the league right now ? Hint.....he whooped your ass twice.......like a fucking boss.
                          Do you realize how pathetic you are bragging about two cheap regular season wins over the Vagiants?
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Trolls trolling trolls
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                              Do you realize how pathetic you are bragging about two cheap regular season wins over the Vagiants?
                              Boy Georgie !!! What it is baby ?!

You are not having a very good Holiday.........are you ? You seem tense.
                              Last edited by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS; 12-26-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X