Clear All

• Scared say your scared

No team in the NFL scares me this year.

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
    No team in the NFL scares me this year.
    Agreed

Comment

Scared? Frightened? Really?

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Fuck fear ... but you better respect

Because, frankly, I'm seeing a lot of disrespect here and Vegas didn't lay that line because they're stupid.

The Falcons might be the hottest team coming into this shit and all the bad efforts they did this season and in the playoffs previously is yesterday's fucking newspaper.

Eagles either bring there A game or they're going golfing.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

AS FANS, SITTING IN THEM SEATS, I WANT ZERO RESPECT FOR THEM JERKOFFS. COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISRESPECT IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

I WANT THEM TO THINK THEY'LL GET SKULL FUCKED AT ANY MOMENT.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

LOL

You are beyond delusional if you think this team will not be one and done in ugly fashion on Saturday.

My prediction for the game. I'll be sure to come back and quote this when it all happens:

1. Foles gets off to a horrible start. Atlanta takes the same gameplan they did against Rams, basically just sell out to stop run and dare that bum Foles to beat them.
            2. Atlanta pretty easily marches down the field.
            3. Crowd gets taken out of game.
            4. A bunch of crybabies on here (not going to name names, but you know who you are) will be posting threads every 5 minutes crying about the refs and "McMahon"
            5. Eagles get further behind, forcing Foles to throw more, which in turn gets uglier.
            6. More crying about the refs and/or lack of calls going Eagles way.
            7. Hello offseason.

24-13, Falcons

See you Saturday
            Last edited by WhyYouMadThough; 01-08-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

May I ask...

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
              You are beyond delusional if you think this team will not be one and done in ugly fashion on Saturday.

My prediction for the game. I'll be sure to come back and quote this when it all happens:

1. Foles gets off to a horrible start. Atlanta takes the same gameplan they did against Rams, basically just sell out to stop run and dare that bum Foles to beat them.
              2. Atlanta pretty easily marches down the field.
              3. Crowd gets taken out of game.
              4. A bunch of crybabies on here (not going to name names, but you know who you are) will be posting threads every 5 minutes crying about the refs and "McMahon"
              5. Eagles get further behind, forcing Foles to throw more, which in turn gets uglier.
              6. More crying about the refs and/or lack of calls going Eagles way.
              7. Hello offseason.

24-13, Falcons

See you Saturday
              ... Why you needed to edit that? Trouble counting to seven?
              DB

Comment

SO YOU A COWFAG FAN OR A FORESKIN FAN?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  Take a look at his photo. He is the dumbass Jersey Shore guido stereotype personified. So, what I am saying is he loves himself some Vagiants.
                  Last edited by 06hawkalum; 01-08-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

HAD NOT A CLUE WHAT THAT PIC WAS. THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS HIM AND HIS SISTER.

NO DISRESPECT.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-08-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      Neither. I'm a Chargers fan. Or should I say was a Chargers fan (Spanos and his soccer stadium can go F himself) Originally from PHL area though. So i still like the eagles and check up on things eagles related.

As far as this game goes, I'm just calling it like I see it. I think they have a chance if they can get the run game going, generate pressure and maybe get a few flukey turnovers. Otherwise, I'd expect Atlanta to just play run, mix in some pressure since Foles goes full deer in headlights, and then let their receivers just run double move after double move.

Comment

Hey! Man Tan Boy and his hooker friend are back!

We missed you Bosco.
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

His prom photo

Comment

Missed you too OB

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                            We missed you Bosco.
                            Looking forward to laughing at you crying about the refs and phantom missed calls every 30 seconds on Saturday

Comment

Decorum in the stands has nothing to do what I'm talking about.
                              Last edited by slag; 01-08-2018, 05:20 PM. Reason: posture
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X