Boogie Cousins About To Be Traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question...

Does anybody know exactly how the swap works? Can they swap after they see how the lottery turns out, or do they have to declare the swap before the lottery?

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post
      Does anybody know exactly how the swap works? Can they swap after they see how the lottery turns out, or do they have to declare the swap before the lottery?
      Which ever pick is better...that's the pick the Sixers get. Kings' pick has to be in the top 10...otherwise it goes to the Bulls.

Comment

That's the way I understand it as well

Take the best one and take the best shooter
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yeah, as good as he is, I don't think I'd want him on a young team like the Sixers that has great chemistry. Guy has never won more than like 33 games in a season in 7 years.

Sacramento got fleeced though. Good grief.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Yeah, as good as he is, I don't think I'd want him on a young team like the Sixers that has great chemistry. Guy has never won more than like 33 games in a season in 7 years.

Sacramento got fleeced though. Good grief.
            apparently cousins used to berate stauskas constantly and also apparently tried to fight him on at least one occasion. stauskas isn't that good...but cousins sounds like a giant jackhole.

seems like they didn't care..they just wanted him gone.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              apparently cousins used to berate stauskas constantly and also apparently tried to fight him on at least one occasion. stauskas isn't that good...but cousins sounds like a giant jackhole.

seems like they didn't care..they just wanted him gone.
              http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...414371903.html

Barkley was a jackhole by the time he left Philly, but it was still a stupid trade then and is still stupid now. Cousins' hasn't gotten in nearly the trouble off the court, so it will be interesting to see if he just needed competent teammates.

Comment

Apparently, head case is an understatement.

Phrases like "mental health issues" are being thrown all around the talking head shows.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

SAC is toxic. At the end of the day the guy did a hell of a lot for that community. Won't get talked about though.

Pelicans should be fun to watch...

Comment

Working...
                  X