Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for our official "pick that will make you put your fist through your wall"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    His spider chart at the combine looks like Kelly Green went in his place.
    Even acknowledging how illogical it is to compare different players from different regimes, I can't past the idea that DEs just take longer to develop. McDougle never came around, Graham took four years and then cost the team a fortune to keep, MSII is in year four and will either go the way of McDougle or Graham. When you need to maximize the production you're getting from your five-year rookie deals, I just can't see any logic in using a first on a position that, by all indications, takes longer to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Even acknowledging how illogical it is to compare different players from different regimes, I can't past the idea that DEs just take longer to develop. McDougle never came around, Graham took four years and then cost the team a fortune to keep, MSII is in year four and will either go the way of McDougle or Graham. When you need to maximize the production you're getting from your five-year rookie deals, I just can't see any logic in using a first on a position that, by all indications, takes longer to develop.
      Agree completely. I'd rather they take Humphrey or Tredayvious White at 14 than Harris. That being said, if Joe Douglas ran the Bears draft last year then I am very impressed by how they did so there's that I guess.

Comment

I wouldn't bitch if they drafted Harris. He can play and he has a spin move that is considered the best in the draft.

They couldn't rush the passer after a certain point last year and that hurt their secondary as well as the secondary not being good enough.

I would have zero issues with the eagles drafting him.

Rumor is they may not even get the chance because he is becoming a fast riser.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Fast risers always scare me

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          I wouldn't bitch if they drafted Harris. He can play and he has a spin move that is considered the best in the draft.

They couldn't rush the passer after a certain point last year and that hurt their secondary as well as the secondary not being good enough.

I would have zero issues with the eagles drafting him.

Rumor is they may not even get the chance because he is becoming a fast riser.
          But, in his defense, he's definitely not a combine warrior.

Comment

This line scares the shit out of me and I see bust in Nfl.

While Harris may not have great athletic ability, size or run defense; his polished rushing ability, especially as a wide end, fits perfectly into what the Eagles need on their defensive line.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Taco Charlton.

any LB not named Rueben Foster.

and I agree with the other poster on Charles Harris from Mizzou.

Comment

It takes longer to develop here, that's for sure. Historically bad at developing DE's.

Just read this article by Roob and almost choked on my possum fritters
                1&2 really grab you.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...-draft-edition
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-24-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X