Brett Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Brown

Coach of the year. I realize he won't even be in the conversation, but he has done a remarkable job. Every player plays hard game in and game out and he continually gets the most out of guys. No-names like Holmes, Long and TLC are really developing nicely.

I hate that the 6ers are going to end up with the 7-10 pick, but the future is bright.
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 03-29-2017, 04:39 PM.

This year has been quite crazy as expected with being a 76ers fan. I'll be honest before the year- I didn't necessarily want Roco. I had no idea what to expect from Saric. I thought TJ McConnell was a joke. I thought Simmons would play after the all star game.

That was partly when I realized, we're almost there. This team is about to be very very good for a long time. Call it homerism and the fact that we have had to deal with these brutal past 5 or so years, I don't care.

The best thing that happened this year was we got a better look at the pieces we should keep around long term. Weeded out the negatives and know they stink (Okafor, and probably Stauskas) and then got to see the positive players for the future (Saric, TJ, TLC, Richaun).

I think the 76ers could easily sign a big name free agent this year and make the playoffs next year.

Our franchise players are already here. They just have to actually play and god forbit not get injured again. I'd literally trade any pick just to guarantee that Embiid wouldn't get injured for a year.

Comment

Yep you know whats gonna happen? He will get them in to the playoffs next yr. Then they will bring in a big name coach that will gut the team.

Comment

I'm torn bon stauskas. He flashes at times.., I'd rather they kept trying to develop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I'm torn bon stauskas. He flashes at times.., I'd rather they kept trying to develop him.
          I'd much rather they gamble on Okafor's potential than Stauskas. SG's that shoot 40% are a terrible weight on a team, and he's had his time to show a lot more than flashes.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
            I'd much rather they gamble on Okafor's potential than Stauskas. SG's that shoot 40% are a terrible weight on a team, and he's had his time to show a lot more than flashes.
            They will have at least 2 rookies next season. I think he and Serg are gone.

Comment

They should both go, but I'm definitely off Sauce. Just hasn't shown anything consistently.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                No. Okafor is toast and just is not good. He fits no where in the current NBA game. I would prefer Nik over Jahlil.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  They should both go, but I'm definitely off Sauce. Just hasn't shown anything consistently.
                  Yea, I would keep him for cheap and think he is worth a roster spot. But he just is too inconsistent. Shot is too slow and im surprised at how much he struggles shooting the NBA three.

Comment

Working...
                  X