Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT for the guitar enthusiast!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mega-rare-19...0/112381965947

this is truly a rare bird, 1st year production Stratocaster untouched! the 1st Strat to roll off the line in April of 54 had the serial No. 0100 so this guitar is pretty much the infancy of the design. Cool stuff!
    Last edited by TRENT; 04-24-2017, 11:06 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Beauty! Do you think they'll get asking price? Seems the market on guitars isn't great right now.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Beauty! Do you think they'll get asking price? Seems the market on guitars isn't great right now.
      Some pro musician might spring for it. Out of range for the regular guy.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Market is total crap But Yes

he will get 75k reason being,,totally 100% authentic with Koylon case,,,its worth 100 no problem,,,someone who is a serious collector with $$$$$ to burn will buy it....Irsay has Jerry's Tiger guitar,,he keeps it with is Super bowl ring,,he paid 750k for it..Ugggh Im sick,,,lucky bastard..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

To be honest, whom ever buys it

Most likely will put it under glass and or use it for recordings,,even may rent it for recordings to studio Musicians...

I grabbed that 62 Strat about a month ago and I have to say...its Amazing how different it sounds compared to any other Fender I have ever played,,,the Pre CBS guitars by leo fender are special.....just really cool to see one with the original finish, guard, Covers,Pups, case. They did a Great job taking care of it all these years that's for sure,,,the guy prolly bought it for 300 bucks!
          Last edited by TRENT; 04-24-2017, 01:15 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            Most likely will put it under glass and or use it for recordings,,even may rent it for recordings to studio Musicians...

I grabbed that 62 Strat about a month ago and I have to say...its Amazing how different it sounds compared to any other Fender I have ever played,,,the Pre CBS guitars by leo fender are special.....just really cool to see one with the original finish, guard, Covers,Pups, case. They did a Great job taking care of it all these years that's for sure,,,the guy prolly bought it for 300 bucks!
            I saw some of the most beautiful guitars ever last month at the Rolling Stones traveling museum "Exhibitionism". Richards has some incredible guitars and Jagger has a couple of good ones as well. They let you take cell phone pics (no "professional cameras"). I should send you some.
            --------

Comment

EBay

Buyer beware.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Of Course

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Buyer beware.
                but this is an Ax you send to George Gruhn 1st... then pay the Guy!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Please do,,, Those guys had it made,

tons of money in 60's and all those guitars were considered Ok,,,you know they were Old... I bought my 1st 50's Fender; a 57 fender Esquire for 80 bucks my freshaman y o HS...I kick myself everyday for selling it...I was 14 I didn't know what I had.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    tons of money in 60's and all those guitars were considered Ok,,,you know they were Old... I bought my 1st 50's Fender; a 57 fender Esquire for 80 bucks my freshaman y o HS...I kick myself everyday for selling it...I was 14 I didn't know what I had.
                    Not sure I have your email address... please PM it to me.

Thx.
                    --------

Comment

NP, Incoming

Pic text would work too,,,don't know if you upload your stuff to cloud. ect. thanks!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                      X