Eagles one of four teams "most interested" in McCaffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles one of four teams "most interested" in McCaffrey

I love McCaffrey, but look at the draft position of the other teams on this list...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...l-2017-broncos

Assuming he's on the board at #14 and the Colts haven't traded up to get ahead of the Eagles, Denver is the ideal trade back partner. If they're bidding against San Fran, Howie could end up with #20, Denver's 2nd and one of their thirds.

Get your CB at #20 (Tre White), get Mixon with your first 2nd, BPA the rest of the way.
    Last edited by The Duck; 03-29-2017, 03:59 PM.

NOW HERE'S AN IGGLEPHAN THAT'S THINKIN WAY DEEPER THEN I HAVE EVER GIVEN ANY OF THIS, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO A MENU AT THE GAYTES, NOW THAT'S WHERE I GIT NUTS.

I REALLY DON'T THINK MCCAFFREY IS GONNA BE THERE AT 14. YA WANT HIM GONNA HAFTA TRADE UP, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If there's not an early mini run on corners before 14 I think they (we) will try to trade back at least once to add more picks in what the "experts" are calling an incredibly deep draft.

If you're gonna hit less than 1/2 of your picks you may as well throw more darts at the draft board (which is how they not we made picks in 2011).
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-30-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X