Flyers Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers Defense

Is roughly as good as a broom hockey team's. Why is it that they don't take the body down low in the zone? The Rangers skate right past them. They are a non factor down low. Hopefully it's some sophisticated defensive scheme of which I am blissfully unaware.

The offense is good. Too bad they're facing Lundquist.
    DB

G with 101 points, most since Lindros!

Defense is a scoring defense, different style.. during the broadcast they said this is the least penalized Flyers team since 1970

Comment

Ice Capades

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      G with 101 points, most since Lindros!

Defense is a scoring defense, different style.. during the broadcast they said this is the least penalized Flyers team since 1970
      They play the body more than the Flyers D. I don't think that's gonna work great in the playoffs. But I'm grateful they made it there. Only the Phillies totally suck this year.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        They play the body more than the Flyers D. I don't think that's gonna work great in the playoffs. But I'm grateful they made it there. Only the Phillies totally suck this year.
        You anti jinx! 17-1!!

Yeah but more goals = W’s - defense with 50
        goals this year.

I prefer the Pronger mold but I’m just happy that they made the playoffs and the O looks great.

Can the Phil’s turn it around and we can have all our, yes, teams playoff bound +

Comment

Working...
        X