2010 Brandon Graham
    2011 Danny Watkins
    2012 Fletcher Cox
    2013 Lane Johnson
    2014 Marcus Smith
    2015 Nelson Aghlor
    2016 Carson Wentz
    2017 Derek Barnett

What’s your first reaction to that list?

That if this team ends up drafting late in the first round, they will most likely end up with no picks in the first three rounds.

Comment

My reaction is,,,,,,I forgot all about the Fireman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        2010 Brandon Graham
        2011 Danny Watkins
        2012 Fletcher Cox
        2013 Lane Johnson
        2014 Marcus Smith
        2015 Nelson Aghlor
        2016 Carson Wentz
        2017 Derek Barnett

What’s your first reaction to that list?
        My reaction is they have been ok except when they fall prey to "We're smarter than everyone else syndrome. Also, Twatkins?!?
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          That if this team ends up drafting late in the first round, they will most likely end up with no picks in the first three rounds.
          You watch. They'll pick late in the 1st and they'll nail it...less pressure to nail a top 10-15 selection.

Comment

i'd give it a B. cox, johnson, and wentz were great picks. graham was a good pick. agholor is an average pick, but could still to the way of graham. watkins and smith were horrible picks. too early to comment on barnett.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 10-26-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Not as bad as I would have thought, just took some a little longer to produce
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                You watch. They'll pick late in the 1st and they'll nail it...less pressure to nail a top 10-15 selection.
                When looking at that list, it's actually the complete opposite of what you just said. When they're inside the top 20 (Lane, Cox, Graham, Wentz...jury out on Barnett) they've gotten a good player. When they're outside it (Watkins and Smith), where there's less surefire picks and they have to really on their own scouting, they fail.

Comment

Never understood why they cut Smith. He started to actually show progress towards the end of last year and has done a pretty solid job in Seattle with Cliff Avril hurt.
                  Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    When looking at that list, it's actually the complete opposite of what you just said. When they're inside the top 20 (Lane, Cox, Graham, Wentz...jury out on Barnett) they've gotten a good player. When they're outside it (Watkins and Smith), where there's less surefire picks and they have to really on their own scouting, they fail.
                    Good point...didn't really think that way when looking at the list.

I still have faith that they'll get a good Olineman. However, I read from Kiper that 1st round Oline talent is limited to 2-3 players as of now.

Comment

It's much better than I expected as Watkins and Smith are ingrained in our nightmares.

Graham took awhile to find himself but he's turned himself into a strong pick, imo. At this moment Agholor is looking like a strong pick with every passing game and I know none of us felt this way just a year ago.

Comment

i look at that list and say that's solid and maybe even better than solid.

Barnett looks like he is starting to come on as well.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Yep. I've noticed that trend as well.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

i think we're conditioned to think they only draft Bs, Cs, and Js. the wentz pick obviously skews things, but if they were so bad at drafting, they simply wouldn't be a good team right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                              Never understood why they cut Smith. He started to actually show progress towards the end of last year and has done a pretty solid job in Seattle with Cliff Avril hurt.
                              He really hasn't. He's legit bad.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X