• Show
Clear All

• Mayweather v McGregor official

August 26th, Showtime PPV

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    August 26th, Showtime PPV
    Big waste of money if you buy this

Comment

Floyd is a -1100 favorite, hahahahahhaaaa!

Comment

This might as well be a WWE event. As much as I can't stand the guy he is one of the best defensive boxers in history and McGregor is a MMA guy, not a boxer. This is gonna be scripted so as not to make him look too stupid. This is a side show and shows why MMA will never be held as serious as boxing once was or even get to the paydays that they still get for big fights.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Crazy. Heres I see it goin down. Conors not even the best at his weight in ufc. He wins and they have a rematch and mayweather wins then a 3rd then everybodys rich except the fools that pay for ppv!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            . Conors not even the best at his weight in ufc.
            Huh??

Comment

Diaz still has his number!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                Diaz still has his number!
                He won their last fight. Even if you think it was close, he's already destroyed Aldo and Holloway...

Comment

Ali vs Anoki

Same type of money grab.

Mayweather will destroy him.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    Same type of money grab.

Mayweather will destroy him.
                    I'm not doubting that.

Comment

I am willing to bet that McGregor doesn't land one significant punch in this entire debacle.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yeah, this is an obvious cash grab. Only question is whether McGregor goes for broke/gets tired and Floyd lands a nasty counter to knock him out. If he doesn't do that, Floyd wins easily on decision. In both cases, Floyd walks out with a couple hundred mill and McGregor gets like 30, which is still a bigger payday than he's ever gotten before.

Comment

The ultimate male, versus the ultimate meatball

Thunderlips vs Rocky 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            Yeah, this is an obvious cash grab. Only question is whether McGregor goes for broke/gets tired and Floyd lands a nasty counter to knock him out. If he doesn't do that, Floyd wins easily on decision. In both cases, Floyd walks out with a couple hundred mill and McGregor gets like 30, which is still a bigger payday than he's ever gotten before.
                            McGregor is tough and can take a punch, from a MMA guy nonetheless, but those gloves are 8 oz. Mayweather has hand issues from what I understand and throwing a lot of power punches, something he isn't noted for is pretty unlikely. He's gonna try to make a spectacle out of this and drag it out, something he is noted for.

Robin Williams

Comment

Probably right, because, if he does try, he'll get knocked out. His only chance is to make it the most boring "fight" ever. I'm preemptively annoyed at spending the money for this.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X