Okafor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor

How is this guy not getting minutes over Amir Johnson?? Did he crash one of the owners' cars or something? It doesn't make any sense to me.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Poor D and Rebounding....

Don't need his skillset as much with the added depth when it comes to people being able to put the ball in the hoop.

I'd like to see him get more minutes as well, but I think the flow of the game will decide it. If they need D, they are going to keep him on the bench.
    Last edited by udontknowme; 10-19-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

What they need...

Is someone who is hungry to rebound. WAS had so many 2nd chance baskets...Embiid was playing like he was a guard or something...need someone banging around down there and Jah is obviously not the answer for that as he’s lazy and a big dummy.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

They want to run, a lot, and that doesn’t lend itself to Jah minutes. Richaun Holmes, get well soon, please.

Comment

I don't know how much truth there is to it, but people were saying he was sick.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
            I don't know how much truth there is to it, but people were saying he was sick.
            This is correct...stomach issues

Comment

Amir Johnson is awful. I think putting a dead body on the floor would have been better.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Amir Johnson is awful. I think putting a dead body on the floor would have been better.
                He's strong, plays d, and can rebound ok. You don't make it 12 yrs in the NBA if you are completely junk. He's a backup 4/5.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                  He's strong, plays d, and can rebound ok. You don't make it 12 yrs in the NBA if you are completely junk. He's a backup 4/5.
                  he also fouled out in 15 minutes, looked incredibly slow and useless on the offensive end.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    he also fouled out in 15 minutes, looked incredibly slow and useless on the offensive end.
                    yeah, last night was not his shining moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X