Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rewatched the game several times. Nelson Agholar was HUUUUGE on the last TD drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewatched the game several times. Nelson Agholar was HUUUUGE on the last TD drive

What a game he had. Dude was clutch all night. Made huge play after huge play.

the high five he gave Ertz on their crossing pattern before he caught a pass was fucking awesome.

I hope this feeling never fades.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-07-2018, 11:08 AM.

He should be comeback player of the year. So many amazing stories on this team.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Who would have thought that after his

McShovelhands impersonation last year...

Comment

Here's something I missed all three times I've watched this game.

http://thesportsdaily.com/the-sports...uper-bowl-lii/

Comment

One thing I don’t miss is year end compilation videos of various Eagles dropping passes, featuring Nelson Agholor (and Ertz).

Even Big Dick Nick catches passes with his hands.

Comment

Missed that as well till I saw an article on it

Bad asses! They were obviously feeling it!

Comment

They were the anti-1980 team ... totally loose and ballin' out.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                They were the anti-1980 team ... totally loose and ballin' out.
                That's a perfect analogy. It was bad enough the Birds lost that game, particularly since they beat them in a hard-fought game during the regular season, but the way they lost left such a bad taste in our mouths forever. Jaws played like shit and the entire team played tight in no small part due to Vermeil working them too damn hard leading up to the game.

Comment

Still gets me choked up how well they played! They all wanted it more and it showed!!

Great group of men, what a fucking win!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Comment

I don't know if you saw Inside the NFL's Super Bowl show on Showtime but there was a clip of Belichick talking to Pederson before the game.

Now Belichick perpetually looks like he's smelling a fart but I swear, the thought I had was that he looked tighter than Pederson did.

Pederson was making jokes about the hoopla, saying "I think we're gonna play a game here sometime" or some shit like that ... I actually started laughing and doing a mental "woooooo" watching it this morning.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

i think agholor is gonna be my next jersey purchase. the way he turned things around this year was amazing.

Comment

Was my pre game pick for MVP

Just incredible, match up nightmare, as soon as Pats put Gilmore on Alshon and Rowe on Ags, it was go time.

Comment

Agholor

I am so proud of the season he had. I was disappointed in him before this season but thought it would be a mistake to give up on him so soon. Trading Jordan Matthews and putting Agholor in his place was huge for this team all year.

Comment

Geeze Matt that was a low five, not a high five

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            Here's something I missed all three times I've watched this game.

http://thesportsdaily.com/the-sports...uper-bowl-lii/
                            Pretty awesome!
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

and the Guy was on an IV sat night

Nelson is by far the MIP on the team. and whatever was in that IV give me sum,,,It's going on 10 days....sheee's

The coaching upgrades are Huge,,,and the FO must keep emphasis on bringing in the best coaches available,,,Nelsons rebirth has a lot to do with that!
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X