No announcement yet.

Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME, I'LL TAKE MY KIDS TEACHERS CARRYING ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. BETTER THAN THROWING A DRY ERASE MARKER AT THEM.

SUCKS WHAT'S GOIN ON.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-16-2018, 12:22 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      WIFEY AND I WENT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT. SAT NEXT TO A FEMALE TEACHER.

SHE SAID SHE HAS A PERMIT TO CARRY AND WISHES THE SCHOOL BOARD WOULD ALLOW HER TO TAKE IT TO CLASS, SHE SAID "THAT SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN ON MY WATCH. NOTHING MORE LETHAL THAN A MOM PROTECTING HER KIDS."

I'M ALL IN.
      Yeah that's exactly what we need, more guns in schools!

I work in a high school and its amazing all these blow hard teachers who think they would be able to stop a school shooter with an AR-15 with their little CCW.

Im also sure it wouldnt create any confusion when SWAT showed up to the school and there was an OK-Corall style shoot out going on in the hallways between teachers and the shooter.

This train of thought it seriously insane to me, "yeah more guns!"

Comment

PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX.
        THERE IS NO SOLUTION. WILL NEVER BE A RESOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. JUST PRAY IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, BUT IT WILL.

ANYONE CAN JUST WALK INTO A SCHOOL AT ANYTIME. BY THE TIME YOU QUESTION 'WHO YOU ARE, AND CAN I HELP YOU?' IT'S TO LATE.

Comment

No, you're just totally clueless

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
          You have no idea what i know about guns but thats not really my point.

The point here is that you have a special derangement that compels you to rish to the sanctity of assault rifles every time it is used to murder children. That is disgusting to me and probably a lot of other sane people in this world.
          No point in continuing this nonsense
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sure it depends on distance

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            I will argue you two points, a handgun is way less accurate after about 30 feet then any assault rifle, also the much higher speed of a rifle bullet makes it all that more damaging. Go read the autopsy reports from Las Vegas and the damage that high speed .223 did to bodies.
            But except for Las Vegas, many of these shootings have been done in close quarters like theaters, schools and auditoriums. 223 handguns would be just as deadly. You can carry and conceal 2 much easier than 1 AR15. The ammo is very similar, tho smaller slugs and lower velocity at longer distances. But you can also conceal and carry more ammo, and you could fire both guns simultaneously.

https://www.range365.com/fn-five-sev...tol-gun-review

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              But except for Las Vegas, many of these shootings have been done in close quarters like theaters, schools and auditoriums. 223 handguns would be just as deadly. You can carry and conceal 2 much easier than 1 AR15. The ammo is very similar, tho smaller slugs and lower velocity at longer distances. But you can also conceal and carry more ammo, and you could fire both guns simultaneously.

https://www.range365.com/fn-five-sev...tol-gun-review
              You've convinced me. Assault rifles are redundant and unnecessary.

Since there are plenty of great alternatives to assault rifles, why not quit selling them?
              Last edited by Maniac; 02-16-2018, 02:40 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Since there are plenty of great alternatives to assault rifles, why not quit selling them?

Because that's what all the wanna be cool kids want to kill people with, after all, isn't it assault rifles that they use in all the xbox training video's???

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  THERE IS NO SOLUTION. WILL NEVER BE A RESOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. JUST PRAY IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, BUT IT WILL.
                  It blows my mind that people actually think like this, this country is truly fucked.

"There is no solution", says the only country where this regularly happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    No point in continuing this nonsense
                    Again, acting like youre the expert when you have no idea who I am. Its pathetic how you clearly dont know shit about security or “soft targets.”

Yeah youre a big, tough guy who has spent a lot of money on shiny guns but i am so glad my kids’ safety isnt entrusted to a deranged internet know it all like you. The way you talk tells me that youd be fresh for a body bag in an active shooter situation.

Fuckig wanna be cop idiot.
                    Last edited by J_Cuz31; 02-16-2018, 03:57 PM.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

The definition of an assault rifle is the issue

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I wouldn't care if they were banned or not, the point is it won't make any difference. Any semi-auto hunting rifle can be an "assault rifle". There's nothing special about an AR15, it's just a lighter, more compact semi-auto with a larger magazine.

Comment

I guarantee youve never secured any type of facility with or without firearms. Im just basing that on your general ignorance of the subject mayter.

But you love guns, no one is denying that.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                          It blows my mind that people actually think like this, this country is truly fucked.

"There is no solution" from the country that never attempts to find a solution. How many of these shootings have we had, I heard we hit 200 since sandy hook, not sure if that is accurate. How many things have we tried to change. People say gun control ( better background checks, banning certain weapons, or all guns) we have tried no gun control of any type. People say mental health is the problem, yet we have done nothing to help people get the help they need, in fact we rolled back laws preventing people with mental health problems from purchasing guns, sounds like the opposite of help. We hear about the prescriptions that many of these shooters take, yet big pharma keeps pumping them out.

If you look around you will see hundreds of possible causes of these shootings. In all likelihood it is probably many of them compounded. But we do absolutely nothing with any of the possible causes. We offer thoughts and prayers. We debate with each other over what causes it and we wait for it to happen again in a week or two. We can't study gun deaths as the NRA lobbied against that. So I will see you all again soon when this happens again and we can debate it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

WHEN IT STOPS, AND PROBABLY WON'T IN MY LIFETIME, THEN ONLY THEN, THE SOLUTION WORKED, IF YOU BAN ALL TYPES OF WEAPONS LIKE THIS, AND THEY SHOULD, AS LONG AS THERE'S BAD GUYS THAT WANT TO MAKE MONEY IT WON'T STOP.

MORE DRUGS IN HIGH SCHOOLS KILLING KIDS, CAN'T STOP THAT EITHER. NO SOLUTION FOR THAT YET. HUGE HEROIN EPIDEMIC IN QUAKERTOWN HIGH SCHOOL, HAVEN'T STOPPED IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                              Because that's what all the wanna be cool kids want to kill people with, after all, isn't it assault rifles that they use in all the xbox training video's???
                              THAT'S THE START OF WHAT NEEDS TO END. KIDS SEE THIS SHIT THEIR ENTIRE LIVES IN GAMES.
                              WE WE'RE OUT PLAYIN FOOTBALL WEARING VINCE PAPALE AND TOMMY MCDONALD SHIRTS, KIDS ARE LOCKED IN THEIR ROOMS GETTING CAFFEINED UP KILLING EVERYTHING THEY SEE ON THEIR SCREENS.

Comment

Why do you keep responding?

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                                I guarantee youve never secured any type of facility with or without firearms. Im just basing that on your general ignorance of the subject mayter.

But you love guns, no one is denying that.
                                And continue to reveal your idiocy? Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X